Reviews for Changing of the Guard
Noradin chapter 50 . 3/2/2016
One of the most brilliant stories one can find on this site!
fernandfeather chapter 50 . 2/25/2016
I love this fic so much. I think it is my favorite. The struggles are real and magic holds just as much prejudice as the muggle world. Harry was fascinating and Malfoy was believable. I was reading this fic with anticipation at each chapter. Thank you for the realness of this fic - where the sex scenes and romance are developed well and magic doesn't end up being a cure all for human fear and hatred.
Leenaren chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
Thanks you VERY much for this fiction I really enjoyed reading !
CharmedArtist chapter 50 . 2/16/2016
*just sits before her computer in breathless silence for several moments* That was... without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. You've written so many fanfictions, of course, that I'm nowhere near getting through all of them, but this one is without a doubt my favorite so far. Wow. I had expected, I suppose, Harry to just give up everything upon falling for Draco, but the DEPTH you gave him was beautiful, and breathtaking. The plot was brilliant, the interactions between the two protagonists and the webs they spun... all perfect. Thank you so, so much for sharing this.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I had already clicked on to the next chapter when I realized I HAD to leave a review on such a gripping first chapter, because it deserves nothing less! This is amazing - the concept, the characters, the writing style... it all flows beautifully, and I can't wait to keep reading! Knowing me, I won't leave another review till the very last chapter because this seems like one of THOSE stories - those that I flip through as fast as possible, going straight on to the next chapter before I even realize I clicked "Next". Already I can say thank you for sharing this, because the first chapter is pure perfection!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 50 . 2/14/2016
Thanks xx
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 37 . 2/13/2016
So disappointed in Hermione and Ron.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
Is this how Draco's gonna act around his exes? Let them kiss him and find it amusing? I wanted to punch both Blaise and him in the face.
Always813 chapter 50 . 1/23/2016
I think this might be my favorite right now! I love so many of your stories that I'll probably end up favoriting them all one of these days haha well for now I'm just jumping around and reading as many as I can. Are you a published writer? If you have any original work then I would love to read that too. I enjoyed the talk of acting and theatre in this story. As a theatre major at my school, it was fun to read. I don't usually come across a story that talks about it in such a truthful way. Thank you for writing it! Now onto the next one!
Tsudama chapter 50 . 1/20/2016
It's been a long time since i read your story. I think there was only 10 chapters or so.

I'm happy i hadn't read it before because i savored every chapter these last two days ! I loved how you defined Harry and Draco relationship, how they complement each other while still being their own characters.

And moreover i just love your lasts paragraphs. Sometimes when I'm in a very good mood i feel like it too and it's so good to tell yourself today you are the best and you have a good life !

Tsuudama
Dagger-Seishin chapter 50 . 1/18/2016
Draco would be so proud.
Good story very interesting to read very thorough but still easy to follow and enjoy.
atalanta chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Interesting...
SirCxyrtyx chapter 38 . 11/11/2015
I usually don't make the decision to favorite a story until I reach the end and can judge it in its totality. But sometimes I come across a chapter that's so good that I just have to favorite it right there, because even if the story proceeded to crash and burn afterwards, it would still be one of my favorites just for that singular chapter. This was one such chapter.
Snowball5 chapter 50 . 10/19/2015
r d6
Yvonne Park chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
Great story! You did a really good job with this! I enjoyed reading it. :)

-Yvonne