Reviews for Love is more Delicate than a Flower
Great chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Is Rock human in this story or are they speaking through the PET? Looking forward to more!
Nixalpad chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Being my first ever megaman yaoi, i must say that you made the pairing seem... good, applicable, desired, etc. etc etc. But with me having read MANY many more yaois before this, some being better, some being worse, and some being retarded in how bad they are, i cant help but ask if this is one of your firsts written. Good work, you made a gay guy proud.
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Verry cute and nicely written (:
I liked it :3
inspired-by-Dream chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
hmm, kind of weird how Netto said very little in the conversation, very one-sided during the lemon part

but still, is quite good
inspired-by-Dream chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
just kind of want to ask, so is this background pretty much the same as your other ones? where the navi just got materialized in the human world?

then again, I really like how this story is so far
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wow! a very good start I'd say!
Fluticasone chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
cngjafjs.

Aw.

Th-That was so sweet!

Goshh.

I just like.. Fell in love with the way you wrote this out.
Litintha chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Hey there! Thought I should drop by and put in a review while I was reading it!

The story is overall, very nice. No excessive slang or extremely over-used dialog. It's has a good balance of dialog and descriptive details, which makes for a good read.

I, also, was a little confused as to how Rockman got into the human world. Perhaps a little sentence or two in the next one you write to explain it will ease some of the confusion. :-)

As for the lemon, it was done well. For a short moment, though, it did seem as though their feelings for each other were more of a "spur of the moment" romance than a "developed over time, but hidden" romance. That could be said about Netto, but not for Rockman. It seemed Netto fell in love with Rockman at that moment, and not before. It did throw me off, but It was easy to catch on.

All in all, a good read. I hope you do more in the future! :-)

-Litintha
Anetta chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
I like this story. I'm a Yaoi's Fan, so that liked me a lot. Continue in this way!
Emodeadfish chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Yay! Rockman x Netto fic finally!

it's really rare to find this pairing.

I really like you story. Make more stories!
reychop chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Hm I love the story, and nice lemon. I haven't been aroused by a lemon for a long time by now. However, things aren't always perfect no matter how you tried your best. But I am not saying your story is bad. Its just that I just like slow developing romance. Not rushed ones that jumps directly to sex and conclusion. Remember, love comes from trust and emotions, not lust. However, even though this one is a bit rushed, its still wonderful.

However, reading the first chapter made me feel that, did they just accepted each other because they have no one else? I mean its just like saying, No one loves me so I guess I love you because no one loves you too.

Moreover, The both of them instantly made a decision and didn't think about the consequences of their actions as well as the certainty of their feelings.

Also, You should explain how the navis got to the real world. Maybe just a sentence or two. It could confuse a reader.

But other than that, this story is still an enjoyable one. I would like to read more of this. Will you be making another one?
Sillvog chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
So the next chapter has the juicy parts. Looking forward to that! 0 I always did hate Roll.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I'm a little confused at how is Rockman in the real world, let alone big, but thats ok. This is my fav pair and I'm looking forward to see what happens next.-