Reviews for Taking Sights
Nikys chapter 23 . 8/18
Well, that was helluva story and I'm glad I read it. Though sometimes at later chapters they started to be more depressing, including flashforwards to future. Though it seems that they narrowed authors idea of how to move on and only complicated matters.

I wish there was more but I see that it was hard to continue and I don't hold a grudge, maybe it was for better.
Brool Story Co chapter 23 . 6/2
What a ride. Fantastic. Thank you!
Valikdu chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
I GUESS IT'S TIME TO RE-READ THIS AGAIN
Cemalidor chapter 14 . 3/26/2018
Oh dear goddess, this really can't end well...
Mader Levap chapter 23 . 1/19/2018
I like some things and don't like some things about this fanfic.

I like WHO is brought back. I like how Gendo, while now having goals that you can support, still has old good methods to deal with problems. And in fact, why not? After all, morality goes out of window when existence of humanity itself is at stake.

I don't like that this fanfic seems to be sloped downward in quality. Beginning was excellent. Last installments were... meh. With things that are jarring and unfitting, like that beating up of Keita and Musashi (sexual harassment of two most well known girls in school with established reputation, really?).
Cemalidor chapter 23 . 10/12/2017
A pity that the hiatus seems to continue. Since it's been over seven years since the last update... Chapter 22 was so far my fav. :)
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Tehe, you really got me there with the nice restaurant switch. :XD Had this since ages on my list and lately started. Enjoying it greatly so far.
Escoger chapter 23 . 5/31/2017
My only sadness is that this was never finished. This was one of my favorite fics. Any chance it'll ever be done?
ThePolishSausageRoaster chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
Please return to this story! It's so good!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Congratulations. You made me hate Rei.

Oh and of course reading the comments people hate Shinji it's starting to make me wonder why they even bothered reading this if they can't try to sympathize with him.
Mobiusman3 chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
As much as he's fighting it, Gendo just might be a salvageable human being.
Enlightened Middle C chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
I see... I've actually never seen a story where Kensuke is an Eva pilot. Don't fuck it up. It looks interesting and unique. God, I sound like that one guy from Curious George.
Popthepuff chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
The best Eva fanfic
actually the best fanfic
nevermind that its not finished and quite possibly never will be
its already the best, so thank you for writing this, its been a great experience, and unlike so many other fanfics of nge, actually felt like Eva
I do hope you may return to it one day, eventually.
Valikdu chapter 23 . 3/23/2015
*two glowing red eyes appear inside a dark entry plug*
I want the story.