Reviews for Taking Sights
luis chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
you really got me for a second good joke
Terrapin Jim chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
Nice April Fool's joke. :P

I liked your use of emoticons.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
Now why would I want to buy a bridge in Alaska?

I was wondering what was up with this chapter...it did feel quite a bit dis-jointed. I do have to ask, what is up with the second book to second sights though?
dublish chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
For a while there, I couldn't figure out what in the world was going on. Then I got to the Author's Notes. Nice one! I'm really looking forward to the real Chapter 20.
DCWestby chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
hm, this chapter got a bit confusing... All in all, I'm lef5t with a gigantic question mark as to the flow of events in this chapter. Scenes change a bit fast for the reader to adjust it seems like. But all in all, its good.
Niggurath chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Gendo didn't cameback alone? I'm go with the "crazy guess" the eva-01 came back with him? Am I close or way out in left field? Gendo saw Asuka naked? There are some more little grammer mistakes in this chapter, example: "We are you smirking?". Little stuff your pre-readers are missing. It is possible Shinji can make friends with Touji now that Shinji did what Touji would have liked to have done breaking Asuka's nose. Asuka getting jealous of Shinji/Hikari relationship? Please bring back a little humor back please, example: "Don't drop the soap son". One eva fanfic with few but great fight scenes is Eva-R: Redemption by Alex Voutsis (NOT Eva-r). Where you a member of the old "SEELE - An Evangelion Fanfic Review group"? Please make your livejournal settings so that anonymous comments can be made. I don't want to signup to LJ' just to comment.
Ovrboost chapter 19 . 3/4/2009
Very well done. I must say that I was pleased to find such original content on here, after so long. I eagerly look forward to the next installment.
Crazy-88 chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
You know, I can't help but hope this might actually be the start of Asuka's recovery, having hit near rock bottom, and actually starting to gain some confidence again, if she handles this Angel all on her own. Her character is really interesting, even if I can't help but feel really sorry for her...and think Misato has really turned into a complete bitch :)

I love Gendo happily still scheming and planing as always, and poor Rei just wanting to end this existence already!

And so Yui let Asuka pilot Unit One...and neither Asuka nor Unit One went to sleep...hmm...

Keep up the excellent work.
miguelangel chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
amazing great story you manged to comeback after so long and with a fun yet dramatic chapter
NefCanuck chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
Whoof... this was a slam bang chapter, though I can't help thinking that Asuka just enjoys playing with fire a *wee* bit too much for her own sake...

As to Gendo... fun watching your plans fall down around your ankles eh?

Awaiting next chapter eagerly...
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
Excellent stuff, as always. Asuka and Gendo makes for a very interesting dialogue situation!

Please tell me that "TO BE CONCLUDED" refers to just the Sandalphon arc though, and not the whole story.
Niggurath chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
Another good chapter. I'm glad chapter 14 didn't get lost because that computer virus you got. This chapter had a lot of surprises in it that have not been done in fanfics i've read before. I am looking forward to chapter 15 whenever you get around to it. Are you going to write a HP/Eva cross over?
Mesterio chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
That was KIND of a creepy ending...Good job.

Want to see what shinji is going to be like after this, and how Asuka's use of Unit 01 will effect him.
ByLanternLight chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
This was the most awesome chapter ever. Not only do we have Asuka and Gendo Locked In A Room (which needs to be done more often because this was absolutely hilarious) but also a great fight scene done in enough detail to make you feel like you're watching it. I really like the Gendo/Asuka dynamic you have going, I just can't seem to stop sniggering at the way they react to one another. Great job!
iamjustanotherguy chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
...I don't know what to say...this is magnificent. I am also interested in who came back with him. Part of me says its Asuka, but that kind of seems too obvious...oh well I look forward to the next chapter, until then.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer