Reviews for Taking Sights
Ramiel666 chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
Holy *, that was well messed up! But enjoyable nevertheless, besides EVA is messed up anyway! But i did enjoy the chapter, but the scene with Shinji and Asuka, that was wierd, not in a way of not understanding it, but how Shinji acted and well...punched Asuka in the face. I'll await you next update!
SM02 chapter 18 . 12/10/2008
I like how you used short paragraphs towards the end to create a sense of imminent action.

I also liked the strange scene at the beginning. Very existential.
Mesterio chapter 18 . 12/10/2008
Oh fuck, what did asuka do this time...lol
karma659 chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
So happy to see an update! Most definitely one of my favorite Eva fics so far and judging by how it's been going I imagine it will remain that way!

I'm assuming that the "song" that's incapacitating everyone is Sandalphon's ability. Awesome idea, love how it ties in with its historical background. Considering we never really got to find out what it was capable of other than dying, I'm pretty excited to see how this next chapter turns out.

Will be waiting patiently for next chappie!
TenshiReike chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
hehehe, it was a good ending, I would have been proud to write that, so you hsould be either happy or amazed
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Holy damn! They are so screwed now.
NemesisZero chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Wonderful chapter, start to finish. I haven't the slightest idea what curve ball you'll throw next despite the familiarity of things, and that is just magical.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
...oh this is getting god. Wonderful chapter, beautiful story. I look forward to the next chapter. Until then later.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
Aku-dono chapter 17 . 11/27/2008
Possibly the most interesting Eva fic I've read all year. Damn but you have a way with words.

Author alerted, and eagerly waiting for more. :)
The DCG chapter 17 . 11/26/2008
Win.
enderverse chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
The ketchup part! that would be an awesome side effect of having a life redo. all off the jokes that you thought of too late for them to be funny you can say with perfect timing.
z-vo chapter 15 . 10/6/2008
"Instead he shucked off his boxers and answered the door in the buff.

'Commander Ikar—FUCK!'"

Wow... didn't see that coming from Gendo! Great story. Really enjoying your twist on the do-it-over-again story with the sadist Gendo at the head. Keep up the great work!
NefCanuck chapter 17 . 9/21/2008
Whoa, now *this* is a twister, with Sandalphon actually getting away and heading for the GeoFront...

Wonder if Gendo had ever thought of *that* possible tweak to his scenario? My money says "nope"

Can't wait to see what happens next...
Judah chapter 17 . 9/21/2008
Interesting take on eva-altaverse.
SM02 chapter 17 . 9/20/2008
Great story.

I like how this doesn't play out as a basic second take fantasy. Due to the butterfly effect, Gendo isn't really as in control as he'd like, nor was he born again as a truly different person.

I appreciate your prose, though it takes me awhile to get through seeing as how I don't want to skim anything. (It's all quite good)

I find all of the characters really interesting and I don't know where it's all going to end up -or what everyone really wants. There's few cliches and lots of depth.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »