Reviews for Taking Sights
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
. . . sigh i wish this would be updated soon
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
DAMN
Gemini011 chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
You know what, I'm done. This is well written, well planned, and I've really enjoyed the humor. The whole thing with eternal?Asuka and the weird shared dreams is really interesting. The characterizations are interestingly different, and I've been enjoying reading Gendo a lot more than I expected.

I came here after reading the EVAfic crossover chapters of "NGE: Nobody Dies," some of which make a lot more sense now that I can see where one of those alterverses came from. It was fun piecing together why those versions of the characters were the way they were.

Anyway, after reading the lead-in to this chapter, I'm done. (Along with the comment in a recent AN about this being the last chapter before the fic gets on the train to eat-a-bullet town.) I guess what it comes down to is that the characters kind of already feel like they're locked in a downward spiral. I'm not confident that things will even come out as "all right" in the end as they did in _EoE_. And I'm not willing to go forward hoping for them to find some kind of redemption or happiness, only to have my suspicions of a "bad end" proven right. So I'm done.

I for one probably won't read the rest once you finish it and get it posted, but I wish you all the luck, motivation, and creativity you'll need. Please don't let this review discourage you, this is a really good fic. I just need something with a little more hope right now. Thanks for writing.
Ranma-sensei chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
Wow, so this is Taking Sights... Now I know why everybody wanted me to read it. Hope you update soon.
Vercingetorix1234 chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. I hope you finish it someday. I was looking forward to the character development and finding out what Project Arka is.
WanderingStudent chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
loving the story so far. i personally loved the whole sushi restaurant setup, and Fuyu fangirling.
X-elemental chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
And here, we glimpse one thing that has been unaddressed so far: Why does Asuka swear by Christ(amongst several other NERV characters) when they're fighting..well, his angels would be mostly correct and quick here. Because this sounds very insane to me. How insane? "I love my imaginary friend and to show my love I'll kill his friends and subordinates" insane.
Gateman chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Is there any chance of seeing this continue? This is one of the classic Evangelion stories.
scorpioneldar chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
very good story i want more though please continue
X-elemental chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
I note your failed moral crusader considers making love grounds for execution while being ok with murder, looting, war, the destruction of humanity through instrumentality and other assorted crimes against nature and humanity.

...

Well, no wonder he failed as moral crusader, because that sure sounds like a villain to me. Hell, I'd call him Stupid Evil if I didn't know better.
scorpioneldar chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
LOL everyone gets screwed i like the way you think
sexy but impractical then again all harems are
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
i love this i found this because i was reading nobody dies and did not understand what was happening in the univers jumping chapter the author credits you with that particular world so here i am at least till the 11th angel though if it continues as good as this i may stick with you a while more
bioarv111 chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
If it is convenient for you, please continue this story. It has been a pleasure to read it/
dzk87 chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
Awww man, this is amazing. Gendo CAN sing, which is funny, since those two bitched at him when he was in the strip club singing...

Shinji is awesome, except I'm not a huge ShinjixHikari fan, but it fits the show.

Lastly, Kensuke the 4th child. What now, bitches.
Everettspartisan chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Really nice fic - a thoroughly new take with everyone staying very true to character and some really nice touches.

Looking forward to more