Reviews for Taking Sights
lazyguy90 chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
Fascinating work on this. I really quite enjoyed it. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
dzk87 chapter 23 . 7/8/2011
HELL YES. DUDE THIS FIC WRECKS.

And thank god for a GOOD Peggy sue fic. Oh, btw, there's the really cool fic called Better Luck Next Time you should read. It puts a damper on the whole Shinji time travel thing, makes this fic even awesomer.
Well chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I would say that I am a hardcore Eva fan, but I don't thinqk that gendo is that bad. Everypbody has a mtoive, and his was a pert decent active. Also as, it wasn't going to kill the world, jush change it.

But then agina, I can't hate any character from any series, ever.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
For a story marked Gendo I. & Shinji I. there's been a remarkable lack of Shinji doing anything. Hopefully he gets his time to kick some ass.

Still, great job, I'm just suffering a bit of Asuka and Gendo overexposure.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
I never thought I'd enjoy interactions between Gendo and Asuka so much.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
I really just want Rei to "get better", hopefully that'll happen soon.

Also whatever happened to the WAFF?
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
C'mon man/woman, you gotta do some TojixAsuka, you know you want to. It would be icing on the cake of change.

Fantastic wrapping up of various threads.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
Gendo is a magnificent bastard as always.

I was listening to the song "The Beast" from the Eva soundtrack, and through luck, the song "kicked in" at exactly the moment Yui said "Evangelion" at the end.

The effect was fantastic.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Poor Rei (her talk with Shinji in the car). DEM FATHER ISSUES, DEY RUN DEEP. It was oddly satisfying to see Shinji get slapped by Rei.

I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of Kensuke and Toji, so this chapter definitely helped soothe those wounds a bit.

Sega Saturns are the best.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I'd accidentally read the next part first, but luckily due to the cool structure, it didn't cause anything weird!

Great as usual.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
I really do hope that she gets to ask him out, it'd be good for his soul.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
The shipper in me is hoping that there gets to be a little ShinjixRei. As I'm a bit tired of nearly every time travel related fic being ShinjixAsuka.

Or your suggested harem, that's pretty great too.

Gendo shaving his beard is the male equivalent to a girl cutting her hair in terms of character change. I'm gonna love peoples' reactions
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
I absolutely loved their phone conversation.

I'm not the biggest Asuka fan, but I'll try to get through her arc, just because of how great this story has been so far.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Shinji's "Wow what a bitch" has to be one of the most satisfying things I've ever read.

Thanks for that
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
I definitely dug the parts that were from Sachiel's POV. You have to respect the Angel of Water.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »