Reviews for Shinobi Passions
Mach the Cynic chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Attaboy Naruto! Kill the prick!
ranneal chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Wonderful story! A great first one for you. I am going to read more of your Naruhina stories. Great writing.
Amyah chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love your stories but i think you can read over your stories before you put them out because your words are spelled wrong. My favorite stories are the LOVE and ROMANCE and HUMOR stories make more of those. Your stories are the best.
Okazaki323 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
other than some typos, a well written solid story. overall, it's a decent story. an enjoyable read.
Okazaki323 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
omg! i laughed so hard when Jiraiya and Kakashi high fived.
Kataangforever2 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I LOVE THE ENDING! IT'S SO AMAZING! WOHOOO!
draco122 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
the curutin falls on another story. I must now clap and say good job. Overall nice job a very nice job indeed. The last part very nice indeed.

Overall a powerful story.

draco122 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
wow nice battle a very nice battle. Loved it. A mini civil war in the leaf village loved it.

draco122 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
when i first read and saw what song it was i started laughing my ass off o man that was great. Very good job o by the way i am going to be a fahter

draco122 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
well the first two chapters were very good. So far this story looks really good.

Apex Soldier chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Nice, very nice!

It's one of the best I've read so far!
Apex Soldier chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Haha "We taught him well!"

Hahahaha hilarious...

Jiraiya, Iruka, Tsunade, Shizune, Kurenai, Kakashi, Sakura, and Gai always seem to be together but still cool...
Apex Soldier chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
AW! Nice!
cakeesuki chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
aw happy ending! :D
Altor chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
This is a really good story.