Reviews for St Antony
Sage1111 chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Hm, short, but a nice read nonetheless. Thanks.
Mixu chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Wow, paired with the music this was not just a fic, this was an experience. Kudos to you, major kudos, the flow, the descriptions, they were absolutely causing a vivid imagination. This didn't even lead to sex but it felt more dirty than any of the M-rated I've read, maybe because of the suspense. Edgy indeed~
dancingonthestars chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I was literally laughing through the whole thing.
Oh my goodness...I loved it!

Great writing,

-Star Dancer
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh damn, I feel mind-raped. This was amazingly written! Although I couldn't quite get it who Mello was and why ppl knew him, but WHATEVER! You made me feel like Matt and that's a master's feature!
S'moresForMooses chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You conveyed tone so well. I felt as if I was living it, you expressed Matt's thoughts incredibly well. They actually felt like real people with defined and realistic personalities, most authors just write fanfic without making the characters feel diffrent from each other. I love the way you gave them seperate auras if that makes any sence.

I know you wrote this along time ago, but I would love to read a follow up or sequel. This was just so amazing. Great job.
flimsysky chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Tantalizing. Love it.
Rignoff chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awesome story, though it would be cool if you rewrote it in Mello's POV
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I don't know how you made me hot and bothered over Mello, of all people, but you did, which is just a testament to how amazing a writer you are.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
loved it
Endearing chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Could you perhaps make a sequal?
xpossibly chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. I'm taken. Still taken. Oh god have I already mentioned that was beyond anything I could write in my lifetime? God it was that magnificent. Just, wow.
Plot Bunnies Will Kill Me chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is one of my favorite stories ever! I love the way you portray Mello, it really gets him, and what he would be like in a club, in a crowd. Also, Matt's attitude towards the whole thing is very realistic.

Nice! Jane Flolls
amos222 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Sooo good! Is it possible that there could be a sequel someday? Super interesting! I really enjoyed it!
aoi-himesama chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
God. That was just...GOD!

I LOVE IT.

gaaaah.

Damn, Mello was soooo fucking hot in there.
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I can't say anything that everyone else hasn't said already, so may I reiterate a whole bunch of people when I say wow... just wow.

This story is love 3

(I love their roles in it. They just fit 3)