Reviews for The Anbu Pair
alexhively815 chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
I have nothing wrong with gay parings but Sasuke and Naruto, really? They don't go well together at all, they are more like brothers not lovers. Again it just seems weird to me to be honest. If it was a gay love thing I would imagine Haku or something because they seem more for each other.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2017
Mind your f*cking buisness as long as their allies it's not your choice to know all their secrets and be f*cking nosy , brat!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2017
F*ck you Hermione, Harry and Ron! If they bloody wanted you to know they would have spoken in english.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2017
F u harry the world doesn't revolve around you I don't care if they are the antagonists I'm on their side when it comes to this. After all they were trained to be shinobi, trained to kill and be emotionless whilst doing so - Harry has no f*cking idea about who the f*ck they are! He has no bloody right to throw himself a f*cking self-pity party
WisteriaKitsune chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
Oh dear god YES FMA HP CROSSOVER!
HAPPY chapter 28 . 3/12/2016
FINALLY THERE TOGHETHER IT TOOK THEM 28 CHAPTERS LIKE BUT YAY THERE TOGHETHRE I LOVE SASUNARU/NARUSASU YAY THERE TOGHETHER FINALLY!.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/7/2016
i love it! good job, you deserve a pat on the back!
Hebi chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
HII!
I'm an italian girl and I found this fic because of efp. I really like it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Poor Sasori-chan...
AgasaR chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
This fic definitely deserves more reviews! its the best naruxhp fic ever! in most fics akatsuki only take one side. but tis is the only one in which they switched sides! its AMAZING! the pairings are great! oh and btw...I LOVE DEIDARA UN! U r a Deidara lover are u?
Evan Pierce chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
Girl this story was amazing!
:D can't wait for the FullMetal Alchemist crossover!
Evan Pierce chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
I love the story so far! Dattebayo!
Pixelation Pixie chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
"Year 7 BOTH" Dude, I am so holding you to that! Can't wait to read it! Ed is so smexy
Pixelation Pixie chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
You: Anyone ever seen Remus or Sirius in manga form? Soooo Hot-
Me: *Immediately opens another tab and looks it up* *4 hours later after reading yaoi mangas* Wait- Wtf am I doing? o.O
Balfie chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
NOOO! I Loved this! I WANT A SEQUEAL. I was so happy when you said sequal but when you said Edward Elric my whole world crashed. Noo...:( I hope there is more Naruto.