Reviews for The Anbu Pair
Mind your f*cking buisness as long as their allies it's not your choice to know all their secrets and be f*cking nosy , brat!
F*ck you Hermione, Harry and Ron! If they bloody wanted you to know they would have spoken in english.
F u harry the world doesn't revolve around you I don't care if they are the antagonists I'm on their side when it comes to this. After all they were trained to be shinobi, trained to kill and be emotionless whilst doing so - Harry has no f*cking idea about who the f*ck they are! He has no bloody right to throw himself a f*cking self-pity party
WisteriaKitsune chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
Oh dear god YES FMA HP CROSSOVER!
HAPPY chapter 28 . 3/12/2016
FINALLY THERE TOGHETHER IT TOOK THEM 28 CHAPTERS LIKE BUT YAY THERE TOGHETHRE I LOVE SASUNARU/NARUSASU YAY THERE TOGHETHER FINALLY!.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/7/2016
i love it! good job, you deserve a pat on the back!
Hebi chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
HII!
I'm an italian girl and I found this fic because of efp. I really like it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Poor Sasori-chan...
Loner Kid chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
This fic definitely deserves more reviews! its the best naruxhp fic ever! in most fics akatsuki only take one side. but tis is the only one in which they switched sides! its AMAZING! the pairings are great! oh and btw...I LOVE DEIDARA UN! U r a Deidara lover are u?
Evan Pierce chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
Girl this story was amazing!
:D can't wait for the FullMetal Alchemist crossover!
Evan Pierce chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
I love the story so far! Dattebayo!
Promises of Forever chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
"Year 7 BOTH" Dude, I am so holding you to that! Can't wait to read it! Ed is so smexy
Promises of Forever chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
You: Anyone ever seen Remus or Sirius in manga form? Soooo Hot-
Me: *Immediately opens another tab and looks it up* *4 hours later after reading yaoi mangas* Wait- Wtf am I doing? o.O
Balfie chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
NOOO! I Loved this! I WANT A SEQUEAL. I was so happy when you said sequal but when you said Edward Elric my whole world crashed. Noo...:( I hope there is more Naruto.
VampirePrinssess chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
Shadow- I loved it sooo much
Isy I really enjoyed the Sasuke and Nine tails parts
Shadow- great job, well written and reallllllyyyy interesting