Reviews for Need
silver and rubies chapter 44 . 4/10/2009
yay the judge is dead!
milify-star chapter 44 . 4/9/2009
I love your story so keep writing!
EverTheDreamer chapter 44 . 4/9/2009
O... Very nice, dear. I must say that I enjoyed it immensely!

I can't wait for more!

xoxo, lyss
DojoGhost chapter 44 . 4/8/2009
Sheesh, I am SO sorry it's taken me so long to review this! With school and two jobs, life can get crazy. Anyway, great chapter. I liked that Sweeney actually tied Turpin to the chair - makes sense, after all the times the man got away from him! I'm actually surprised that didn't happen in the movie ;) I also liked the thing about Sweeney wanting to slit the judge's throat just to stop him from humming "Pretty Women", LOL! I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter - poor Mrs. Lovett, all alone downstairs and wondering what's going on with her barber...
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 44 . 4/7/2009
AH! update update update! i cant wait:]รถ
chasingthechasechaser chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
finally the judge had died, now he can spent time with his true love :D
kaelin chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
More! More! More! :D :D :D
MK08 chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
Totally about time that bastard of a Judge got his! I love the way Sweeney chose to carry it out, too. Gruesome, yes. But the Judge had it coming.

Excellent work!
Ryoko368 chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
Very dark, pet. Well done!
Nala162024 chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
Man, if Sweeney wasn't crazy before, he is now. He set up ropes around his chair so The Judge couldn't . Man, the things he can do with that chair is scary. I guess he's a very " crative" person. lol. Update Soon.
TrixieFirecracker chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
More please! I'm so interested in this story.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
Yay, Turpin was dead at last!
R Malfoy R chapter 44 . 4/6/2009
The judge is dead! The judge is dead! I'm so happy!

Ah, I want to read next chapter! You are doing great!
Nala162024 chapter 43 . 3/30/2009
I'm sad this story is over, but you did make it have a good ending. Is it over or will there be a short chapter after this? I respect you because you didn't need to have a sex scene in your story to make it good. Plus it was realasic that way, woman who have been raped wouldn't not want to have sex for a very long time. Great story!
Awkward Frenchie chapter 43 . 3/8/2009
WOW! This story is amazing!

I actually stayed up all last night reading every chapter! Its SO good!

Please update soon!