Reviews for Need
lilaclila-sweeney-johnny chapter 48 . 1/12/2010
Oh My GOD! That was THE SWEETEST Sweenett EVER! I was so sad when it was over! I still am :( Finally! Sweenett! I've been reading that for like a WEEK! *dramaticly jumps up and down* Yay! I LOVED it. I'm gonna have Sweeney dreams tonight...

lilaclila
Charmingly-Evil chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
yay have just read the first 12 chapters, its really good n well written. he luvs her but doesn't want 2 admit it! aw. shall read the reat soon!
unamuerte chapter 48 . 12/28/2009
BLOODY WELL FREAKING FLAMING FLIPPING WELL DONE! *Claps like the mad beggar woman and twirls on her computer chair* Well, is actually too lazy to twirl on her computer chair, but you get the idea. So much work, and this is the result. I love the finishing touch: he's going to take her to the sea. I seriously never never never thought they could end up together. I'm going to count this as the *Real* ending to ST. Throwing bakers in ovens indeed.

Now all I've got to worry about now is what to read next of yours! D Excellent writing, I was just carried away, as you can see I didn't stop reading all afternoon. And now I'm sufficiently inspired to go and update my own fics. Thanks for another beautifully crafted story!
unamuerte chapter 47 . 12/28/2009
The most treasured line in the entire fic: “I’m glad,” Sweeney said, breaking the long silence, “that I am here with you.”

As Mrs Lovett says, the fact that he recognises that at all is a Very Big Step for ST. The bath scene is just perfect. All the right details and words. Just perfect.
unamuerte chapter 46 . 12/28/2009
Ha ha Sweeney is so gullible. That soap was just a trap...I'm in such a good mood. This fic is the perfect way to spend a summer afternoon. Yes, it's completely blue skies over here DD
unamuerte chapter 45 . 12/28/2009
What a relief it's over! I think he has changed...if he were completely cold-blooded the murders wouldn't have affected him at all. And Mrs Lovett has such steel to go into the scene of torture and embrace him...
unamuerte chapter 44 . 12/28/2009
Oh smokes what a gruesome, chilling end to the Judge...Sweeney should be satisfied with himself after that, I hope. And finally he's come to the conclusion that it's possible to love more than one person in life.
unamuerte chapter 43 . 12/28/2009
I'm getting closer! I lovett how she says his name instead of Lucy's. Nellie's finally won him over! Sorry these reviews are short and rather crappy, but as you can probably guess I'm eager to read on and find out what happens. Your writing is always superb.
unamuerte chapter 42 . 12/28/2009
I remember reading this chap before ~ I think this was the one I snuck forward to. So sweet to read it again, now that Sweeney is finally indulging in his sensitive side. One step away from killing the Judge...
unamuerte chapter 41 . 12/28/2009
LOL Mrs Lovett taking her own advice to wait; and Toby being to occupied with his adopted brother to drink himself to sleep! I hope that Judge gets what's coming to him.
unamuerte chapter 40 . 12/28/2009
I think it's so adorably cute and childish that neither barber nor baker are able to be in each other's presence. Resorting to a cute little messenger boy who's name can't but make me think of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Really uplifting chap DD
unamuerte chapter 39 . 12/28/2009
I just noticed in this chap that you're using cockney for Mrs Lovett's speech. I can't remember if it's like that throughout the rest of the fic but you don't seem to have any trouble with it!

Sweenett ~ again. Jas is very happy DD
unamuerte chapter 38 . 12/28/2009
That's right! Mrs Lovett is the only one who can help you, and you just keep smacking her around like a plank of wood! Sweeney better improve soon because I'm starting to hate his guts O
unamuerte chapter 37 . 12/28/2009
Oh yes, it's wonderful Sweeney decided to make a truce than slice you up, Nellie. Arrgh this is driving me insane. I really hope they're going to resolve things...i.e. Sweeney get on his hands and knees and beg forgiveness for being a complete irredeemable twat.
unamuerte chapter 36 . 12/28/2009
GOD I HATE Sweeney atm! Really, sometimes he is too much to bear. I really wonder how many more chances he's going to get. And I LOVE how Mrs Lovett stands up for herself, AGAIN.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »