Reviews for Need
unamuerte chapter 35 . 12/28/2009
"She felt as if she was falling from the highest peak of bliss into an abyss of desperation" Yes, that pretty much summarises this chapter. I was riding Nellie's wave of high and then the bloody JUDGE has to go and ruin everything! It's as bad as if Anthony popped up and knocked on the door!
unamuerte chapter 34 . 12/28/2009
Now that is just so creepily sweet I couldn't help but smile (who else but ST would break into a woman's room and manage to be stalkerish charming while doing it?) I like the description of how Nellie sleeps in her clothes - it does suit her. She always seemed a feminine tomboy to me, even with the frilly lace and pink by the sea fantasy dresses.
unamuerte chapter 33 . 12/28/2009
I'm on a roll now, no one's home to distract me from my sweenett marathon DD Lovely chapter, at the MOMENT things seem to be going well for them both, although I really think Mr T should pitch in more with the chores. He's getting there, I suppose D
unamuerte chapter 32 . 12/28/2009
BEST. SWEENETT. EVER. I couldn't stop laughing when Mrs L starts to catch on how to make Sweeney stay with her: "my legs hurt too."
unamuerte chapter 31 . 12/28/2009
Yay! *Dances* Sweenett! Yes, very immature, but this isn't going to be as tragic as I thought it seems...it's so nice that in this chap he can actually talk about Lucy without comparing Mrs Lovett negatively with her.
unamuerte chapter 30 . 12/28/2009
"Something worth more than money... he truly had no idea."

*Slaps forehead* WHEN are you going to get it, Sweeney? Jeebus, he really needs a few good slaps or kettle whacks across the back of his silver-streaked head.

"The only concrete option that crossed his mind, was that Mrs. Lovett had somehow found out that he felt a certain attraction towards her and that she was disgusted by it. " OMH. Seriously ~ Sweeney's brain works completely opposite to every known frigging logic.

OH and the suspense keeps CLIMBING...The Judge...gasp...poor Sweeney has to shave him in front of the crowd and not do a thing. Talk about willpower. I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say Sweeney's going to give her a massage. )
unamuerte chapter 29 . 12/28/2009
I have a few words to say about this chap: GO NELLIE! She stood up for herself, that's so rare in a Sweeney fic. You wrote their argument so well, just summed up what I've wanted her to say for ages and give him something to THINK about for a change. It's so good to be able to read this considering she never got much of a chance (or gave herself much of one) to fight back in the film.
unamuerte chapter 28 . 12/28/2009
Yes...I knew he couldn't last! I love how you've written both their perspectives in the market-place. I really love reading Sweeney's perspective. It's about time he remembered her name ~ and the little detail about the guy insulting the blonde-haired girl had me laughing. He's even picking up her habits D So he's finally going to respect her, is he? Well, we'll see how long he does. )
unamuerte chapter 27 . 12/28/2009
He's still watching her, it seems. It's a really interesting development in the story so far...I wonder how long it's going to take for Sweeney to give in! Beautifully written, as always.
unamuerte chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
Man that barber was really green...no way in hell would I follow anyone as shifty looking as Sweeney down a deserted alleyway, unless I happened to be Mrs Lovett of course D Anyway, I guess Mr Todd proved me wrong. I seriously didn't think he'd last more than a second outside by himself...
unamuerte chapter 25 . 12/28/2009
I can't believe he LEFT. Well I can, but still...I wonder where this is going to go. It's kind of sad how Mrs L still tries to rationalise as something as trivial as a tidy room as a sign of kindness from Mr T (
unamuerte chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
DAMN right you hurt Mrs Lovett you bleedin' fool! Sorry I'm just really mad at Sweeney for this...so mad I think he really needs to leave her alone for a while. I'm still at my friends house and now I'd better go to watch The Duchess but this chapter was so depressing. I'm sure it will get better, anyway. You really write Sweeney so well, I always enjoy everything you write even when it's the low point in their relationship. Anyway, I'll get to reviewing as soon as I can. What Exciting Things have you got planned?
unamuerte chapter 23 . 12/27/2009
I couldn't help myself...I had to read more of this fic! I'm at my friend's house now, and using her lovely addictive HUGE SCREEN mac so I feel dwarfed by it but anyway this chap had me so chilled, as I'm sure you intended. I find it fascinating how Sweeney's comparing himself to the judge now, I never would have thought of that. And when she hurt him...god I was frightened to death just like Mrs L.
unamuerte chapter 22 . 12/26/2009
Maar OmH this is a brilliant chap! Now I understand why the bloody hell it's called "Need". Sorry about the swearing but I think you get the idea by now that whenever I get excited I get the sudden urge to swear...anyway, this was one of the best Sweeney monologue your or anyone else for that matter has written. It was so romantic/sensual/tortured without being "Benjamin" like. The part where he's describing Mrs Lovett watching her silently and then his comparing his desire to Judge Turpin is entirely him. He can't help but punish himself for feeling any emotion but anger, hatred, sorrow or despair. I'm listening to Spellbound by Lacuna Coil again, and really Lacuna Coil's music is the perfect soundtrack for this fic. I had plans to spend the rest of the night reading ten more chapters, but my friend just called and wants to go for walk so it seems I'm going to be tearing out my hair for the next few hours wondering WHAT Sweeney is going to do about all this. Go mad, probably. Oh wait, he already had his little psycho-spazzy (perfectly in character) attack on his mirror. Oh, and I watched the Wings of the Dove last night if I haven't mentioned it already. It was so good ~ well, to be honest, it was all Helena's acting that had me bowled over! Talk soon! )
unamuerte chapter 21 . 12/26/2009
I was so tempted to do a fangirly squee when Mr T kissed her on the forehead and then poor klutzy Mrs L has to screw things up and drop the tray on his foot. I should cut her some slack, I would do exactly the same thing if I were her ~ I wonder she didn't pass out from all the sudden attention she was getting. D As I was reading this I also realised it's very similar to one of your chapters in One ~ only I think you expanded on the idea a lot more in that chapter, or at least it seems a lot more tense/dramatic in comparison, but then again Mrs Lovett hasn't lost Toby in this story so that's a bit of an unfair comparison!
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »