Reviews for Need
frankie chapter 32 . 7/25/2009
Massage. Huh.

At first I thought this was slightly ridiculous, but then I thought about it for a minute. In the nineteenth century, in many working class areas like East London, the barber was also the doctor. So I guess it's not totally unlikely that Sweeny Todd might know a thing or two about pressure points, massage, hell, even acupunture (he did travel the world after all).

Great fic. I wish I had time to leave a real review, but I'm currently in Amsterdam on holiday and this is not my computer. I'll try to write you more when I get home.

Love

{V}
F8WUZL8 chapter 48 . 6/25/2009
wow GREAT STORY!
Ryoko368 chapter 48 . 6/15/2009
Excellent. Truely excellent! I'm sorry for the late review. I've been very busy lately and haven't been online much. Anyway, well done! This is one of the best Sweenets I've ever read!
User Not Valid chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
The moment I finished that sentance, All I could imagine was Sweeney just ramdomly saying "Hubba Hubba!" XD This story is amazing!
Ryoko368 chapter 47 . 5/13/2009
Very sexy, love. MORE MORE MORE! Update soon, pet!
Lovett Lover chapter 48 . 5/10/2009
Aw, lovely end! It was so sweet and nice!
MK08 chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
My goodness, I can't believe I've been reading this for so long! It's very bittersweet that it's all coming to an end now. But I couldn't think of a more perfect ending to such a delightful little story. :) You did such a fantastic job! I will miss this fic dearly, but I'm sure there are always more to come.

Once again, great job! :)
Haley chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
srry, didnt feel like loggin in..lol..that ending was beautiful:] i cant believe it has been more than a year, thats crazy! i really really liked this one and i am going to read it again sometime:]] i cant wait to see whatelse you have in store:]]
sparrowsxxswann chapter 48 . 5/7/2009
OMG!

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

i am so happy that there is a happy ending!

You have a very raw talent in your writing and i have been privilaged enough to read it. I adore this story so much and have been following since day one, so i can say that i am a very big fan of this.

I have fallen in love with this story and your write another story soon xx

congrats on such a brilliant story.

Sad to see it end, but happy that its a sweet heart-warming ending for them both.

Keep up the amazing work my darling and hope to hear from you soo x ~SparrowsxxSwann~ xoxo
kaelin chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY! but i did not really like the last chapter too much. i loved the plot and everything that happened but it seemed a bit to modern and "teenage-ish." but overall, ecellent work. i really enjoyed reading. :D
chasingthechasechaser chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
*cries and claps and throws flowers*

Can't believe its over

Anyway can't wait till your new story
1Werewolf-Of-Darkness1 chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
that was awsome! they r so perfect fo each other! perfect endind! ur stories r so awsome!
EverTheDreamer chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
Aw! I adored this! The ending was so sweet! And Nellie got everything she ever wanted! This was LOVELY!

Thank you so much for sharing, love!

xoxo, lyss
Lovinett chapter 48 . 5/6/2009
aww! the last chapter! :( but im not really sad because it was a happy ending! _ hehe! and this is one of my favorites out there! i love all of your writing and this was a great story! :D i feel like this is bitter sweet! lol
Lamia of the Dark chapter 48 . 5/6/2009