Reviews for Requiem for Atlas
CampionSayn chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Sa!

OMG, I love your writing and attention to detail without being exasperating. The fact that you can write the characters so well is envious, but putting them in situations such as these where we get to see them most vulnerable is even more so wanting. I especially loved this ending here without Kankuro being brother, father and best friend all wrapped up in a package that suits himself and Gaara. Reading it, I felt Kankuro could wrap Gaara up in his hands and tuck him into his shirt to protect him like Gaara was his baby or something. That's really just how good this is.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
That was lovely :D
Kate chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
the 2 stories ive read that youve made have been really good! i noticed that you havent made one for about 3 years but i was hoping you could finish the next story thats a sequel to this one. i really cant wait to read so hopefully you can make it soon! thank you!

Kate
Anime Onnanoko chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
this story was great, I love the way you show the bonds between Kankurou and Gaara, as well as all their emotions it's really good, now I'm off to read the squel!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Once again, you amaze with your writings.

“Look,” he said softly, unable to stop himself from teasing Gaara, “the little kid has shown up again.”

“Shut up,” Gaara said in a tone that completely lacked anger, “or I’ll make you buy me a teddy bear.”

That made me laugh!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
This was so cute! I love the sandsibs. I liked how you put so much detail into their relationship.
Rodnii chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I love how much insight you give into the sandsibs relationships, especially the brohters'. I was crying again. Freakin' amazing story.
Reesha6 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Aw, this story is so cute! I love the sandsibs. It's really well written, too. By the way, keep writing the sequal!
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
"In his own way, Kankuro—like Gaara—needed to be needed."

I think that was my favorite line, and in a way it was true. I think after years of separation from each other, Kankuro wants to bridge that gap more than anything and that is really sweet.
Dark lady chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Oh my gods they are so cute. It warms the heart to see Gaara-sama getting the familial love he never had as a child.

I do hope you will write more stories for this series, because I really would love to see what happens with Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari.
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
In this story or in seperate ones? i injoyed these just as much as the others! Hope to read more of your writing! SC
surih chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
alright! I can't wait for the next series.:) This was great.
Bergy chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I love your depiction of Gaara's seemingly unending struggle to regain his power, family, and friends. Keep your pen full!

Bergy
Mystical Sand chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
It's so sweet how Gaara feels safe around Kankuro. I love how he's been turning to him for help and then showing concern for him in treating his wound in this chapter. Too bad about that wolf puppet though. Is Kankuro going to make another one like it? But what did Gaara mean when he started to ask, "You won't?" Leave him maybe, or hate him? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the third story. I love how you write the relationship between these two.
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Good story. I really like hearing about Gaara and Kankuro. I like the thought process of them going from being strangers to being friends and brothers. This is fun, I look forward to the next story. Crystal