Reviews for The Longest Day
Magix chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Such a wonderful story, and so well written, and amazingly and consistently in character. Loved it, and can't wait to cruise on into the sequel! Thank you!

(On a technical note, the only thing I could possibly pick on would be typos. You need a skilled proofer who can put the polish on your talent. Your stories deserve the best possible treatment!)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Great story! I really like it when I find stories that involve lassiter, there aren't many good ones that stay in character. This one was great! I hope you continue to write fanfiction! :D
unobtrusivescribe chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Very exciting story! I liked the alternating POVs in the second half from Shawn and Lassie. I can't believe no one really notices what Shawn's going through! Henry, im just shaking my head at you, really! What did you thibk yelling at your traumatized son would do? Very cliff hanger ending! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
OMGoodness. I couldn't tear myself away from this story; I must have read it straight for like over an hour and I cried so hard at the last three chapters. It was a heartbreaker and I wanted to smack the crap out of Henry. Gus was so right.

I loved this story. thank you for writing it. :D
Wildfire2 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
So much build up.. just for him to leave! That's horrifying specially with the one guy on the loose!

Wildfire
Post U Later chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Oh Wow, So Shawn's Gone! I Wonder How Everyone Will Take It. I Mean Henry Will Probably Be Pissed & Juliet Will Be Sad, But I Wonder How Everyone Will Take It In The Long Run?

Really Great Story BTW, Not What I Was Expecting When I Read The Summary... In A Good Way.
Post U Later chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Oh Poor Shawn. Feeling So Lost Must Be Frightening! Especially After Searching & Searching & Finally Finding Your Calling & Home, Then Having It Ripped Away From You Just When You Get Comfortable. That's Gotta Be The Worst Feeling Ever, Plus Not Having Anyone Around Who Understands What You're Going Through.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Oh Poor Shawn! I Can't Believe Henry! He's Being Such An Ass! I Mean Shawn Killed Someone & He's Blaming Shawn For Everything Because He Didn't Become A Cop! How Horrible! At Least Gus Is Being His Regular Self: Trying To Keep Some Normalcy.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Wow Even Lassie Is Worried About Shawn! I Really Hope That They Both Are Okay! Lassie Seems To Be Taking Everything Rather Well. Of Course He Is A Cop, So He's Mentally Prepared For The Worst. I

Hope Everything Turns Out Okay & They Catch Those Bastards Who Did This!
Post U Later chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Oh Shawn! How Horribly Sad! I Feel So Bad For Him! He's So Scared Feeling Alone & He Just Wants To Make Sure Lassie's Okay & Have Lassie Tell Him What's Happening. He's So Frightened! Poor Shawn!

The Way You Wrote This Chapter Was Brilliant!
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Oh Shawn! This Made Me Cry! Poor Shawn! After All That He Went Through, He Killed Someone. That's Gotta Be Tough. I Mean, Shawn's A Peace Guy! He Plays Thumb War When He Fights! He Only Slaps Gus BARELY! That's The Most Violent He Has Ever Gotten! & HE JUST KILLED SOMEONE! I Feel So Bad For Him! T-T

But At Least They Got Away! Right?
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Wow That Was A Really Close Call! They Almost Got Caught!

"I gotta pee, Lassie!"

Lol That's Too Funny! & He's Right-Handed. ROTFLMAO! XD

Well They Sure Did Get Into A Personal Scuffle. Poor Shawn, Getting Bagged On. Lassie Can Be Suck A Jerk Sometimes!

But I Hope That Neither Of Them Got Hit By That Gun Shot!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Oh GOD! A Dislocated Shoulder & A Probably Broken Ankle For Shawn & A Swelling Wrist & Cracked Ribs For Lassie? Poor Guys. & Now Bad Guy #2 Is Coming Straight Towards Them? Crap! I Hope They Don't Find Them Under The Rock.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Wow, That Was A Close Call. But Now They're Falling... More Like Tumbling Down The Hill/Slope. I Hope They Don't Get To Hurt.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow. Poor Shawn & Lassie! BEing Handcuffed Together. I'm Kinda Worried About The Look On Lassie's Face. He Better Not Try To Cut Off Shawn's Arm Of Something. X3