Reviews for The Adventures of Roy Mustang: Sex Ed Teacher
Spacecat9000 chapter 5 . 9/19
Jahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha...I love omake...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Damn. I reqlly wanted to read about Ed fucking Mustang. Thanks for the fan fic
Enelin and Eliden Apollo chapter 20 . 5/14
Very good! Loved this story! Please make more, even though it's finished...Now I can torture my BFF's bra-I mean have her read it! I would be glad if you made a sequel. Please keep up the good work!
kittykatpeep chapter 20 . 4/19
This was such a great story and I'm kids sad to have it end ;-; There was really the perfect amount of everything! All the smut, fluff, angst all mixed together in the story really made this a work of art. You're so talented!
Goosen chapter 1 . 1/5
Sooo... This story is awesome! I love your characterizations of both Ed and Mustang, and I've read this several times :)
Whenever I'm in the mood for this sort of romance - starting slow but building quickly, hot and spicy, well written.. this is exactly what I am looking for!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
LittleMIssOtaku-fanfiction chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I swear this was purely amazing. I loved it so much, every moment. When I thought ed was gone I felt like crying and I just loved everything :3 you're an amazing writer and I'm now off to read the sequal XD
luluhrh chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
. . . well.

that was hella sexy.

and such a beautiful story. . . i really did like it. wish there was more, but there doesn't have to be. this. . . this is enough. XD it's perfect.
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This was the all time best edXroy book ever!
yaoifreak2000 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
al really seems like an ass in this story so far.
yaoifreak2000 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Dementia The Bloody chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
All the love
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Arrggggh... How dare you leave me on a cliff hanger like that?! the 20 chapters were good and long, it made me sit down and read it for a couple weeks. Thank you for giving me such a good fan fiction to read!
Gohan55 chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
Best story with the best ending. I love it :)
Lyson chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Why ìs Alphonse such an asshole in this story? His character and actions dialogue are rude, sarcastic and antagonistic. It's just way OOC.
Besides that, this ìs a fun read.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Yaaaaaay I so tracked this fic down cuz I needed to read it again and its even better than I remember! Thank you!