Reviews for The Adventures of Roy Mustang: Sex Ed Teacher
Mylee2223 chapter 20 . 5/17
All I can say is i loved it from start to finish. Thank you for writing this story it made my day better and I think that this royed fic was the best I've read.
noabi chapter 20 . 4/26
Wohooooooo, thaaaank you for sharing such a nice and funny and... So thrilling story. I laughed so hard at the "plain" paragraph, when winery got a go at showing edward, you made my evening with the humor hehe thx again
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 20 . 4/20
Simply incredible! I have adored every delicious chapter of this masterpiece, what a great fic! You fully captured the characters and the way Ed grew up over the course of the fic was so well done. Thank you for taking the time to create such an amazing story! Your writing is excellent, your citrus scenes were exciting and left me wanting to read more every time.
Enelin and Eliden Apollo chapter 3 . 3/2
I love that it said it jumped...that's amazing and that's an running joke between me and one of my friends
PandaHero44 chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
I know you wrote this a REALLY long time ago but it's just sooooo good and I has to tell you. I also love all the description (if you get what I mean ;))
Spacecat9000 chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Jahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha...I love omake...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
Damn. I reqlly wanted to read about Ed fucking Mustang. Thanks for the fan fic
Enelin and Eliden Apollo chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
Very good! Loved this story! Please make more, even though it's finished...Now I can torture my BFF's bra-I mean have her read it! I would be glad if you made a sequel. Please keep up the good work!
kittykatpeep chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
This was such a great story and I'm kids sad to have it end ;-; There was really the perfect amount of everything! All the smut, fluff, angst all mixed together in the story really made this a work of art. You're so talented!
Goosen chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Sooo... This story is awesome! I love your characterizations of both Ed and Mustang, and I've read this several times :)
Whenever I'm in the mood for this sort of romance - starting slow but building quickly, hot and spicy, well written.. this is exactly what I am looking for!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Cheers!
LittleMIssOtaku-fanfiction chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I swear this was purely amazing. I loved it so much, every moment. When I thought ed was gone I felt like crying and I just loved everything :3 you're an amazing writer and I'm now off to read the sequal XD
luluhrh chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
. . . well.

that was hella sexy.

and such a beautiful story. . . i really did like it. wish there was more, but there doesn't have to be. this. . . this is enough. XD it's perfect.
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This was the all time best edXroy book ever!
yaoifreak2000 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
al really seems like an ass in this story so far.
yaoifreak2000 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014