Reviews for The Adventures of Roy Mustang: Sex Ed Teacher
Mal chapter 14 . 6/1
.fuck, i love rereading this fic. Its soooooo good.
This was such a good story. To bad it ends, i would like to read more. Also wondering where ed was and how he got back. What happend to him those years and how did he get his wounds

I really really liked this story, thank you for entertaining me
lexieconextreme chapter 20 . 3/5
Oh, man, this whole thing was just so great. I can't even. I sped through it in like three days.
Justanotherangstygirl chapter 20 . 2/17
This was such a well written story. I loved the character development and the way you elegantly made even the saddest scenes worth reading. At one point I almost didn’t want to keep reading because I wasn’t sure there would be a happy ending and the pain Mustang was going through was just too much to handle. I’m glad I did though because I received some closure but anyway thank you for the story. From the other comments I know I’m not the only one who was heart broken over some chapters. This was honestly one of the best stories I’ve read on this site between Ed and Roy, very spot on in the way they interacted with each other and other characters. I was sad when I realized I had no more chapters to read!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
that was one of the best fic/books ever!

i really loved how each chapter kind of had a different theme to it.

you are brilliant! absolutely brilliant! and i loved how it was more like a series, with changing plots and POV. i loved it all! (i do wish it had more Hurt!Ed though lol)

in that really sad chapter...i pretty much cried through the whole thing XD, at one point i had to stop reading and wait for my eyes to stop hurting for about five minutes, which was pointless...because as soon as i started reading again, i read "Don't leave me. haunt me until im dead" and OMG i started crying even harder XD...i think that was the single most horrifyingly sad thing i ever read in a book.

and the sex parts so amazing! and yet funny XD because Ed usually did something so Ed-like.

OK! now to go read the sequel!
i hope its even half as good as this one :)

Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2017
im not kidding...i would read for about 10 minutes, then have to STOP for about 2 minutes!...why? cuz my eyes were BURNING! SO! BAD! lol XD

i was crying because it was sad, and yet i couldn't help but laugh at myself as well XD

you truly are amazing! some chapters im smiling through the whole thing, others im crying, or loving the EdxRoy moments, the range of emotion this fic has is amazing!

Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
OMG that 'old man' part was so funny! XD

Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
oh my gosh this is frickin' amazing so far!

Lol that blow job part XD i was actually laughing out load! (my brother is in the room.. im so glad he didn't ask what i was laughing at)

i really hope you continue to have 1 sex scene per chapter, cuz im loving it!

TreeTop chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Ha! Great chapter.
Jadaleet chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
I really enjoyed your story! loved the figurative language
tralalal chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
HAHAHAHA!
trurururur chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Tee Hee
Mylee2223 chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
All I can say is i loved it from start to finish. Thank you for writing this story it made my day better and I think that this royed fic was the best I've read.
noabi chapter 20 . 4/26/2016
Wohooooooo, thaaaank you for sharing such a nice and funny and... So thrilling story. I laughed so hard at the "plain" paragraph, when winery got a go at showing edward, you made my evening with the humor hehe thx again
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
Simply incredible! I have adored every delicious chapter of this masterpiece, what a great fic! You fully captured the characters and the way Ed grew up over the course of the fic was so well done. Thank you for taking the time to create such an amazing story! Your writing is excellent, your citrus scenes were exciting and left me wanting to read more every time.