Reviews for Happy Birthday to Cal
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love this. Damn, Niko is relentless!
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I think of all the birthday fics in this catagory, this one is my favorite! really cute, really meaningful, and the characters really came to life. I can't wait to read more from you.
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I loved this one ! Perfect birthday for Cal, and the ending was perfect with those two curled up on the couch.

Great work
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Cute!
HardcoreLittleChick chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow,... you're my hero
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I can totally sympathize with Cal in this story, because this is EXACTLY what my entire family does on my and my sister's birthday. It's irritating.

But I can just picture Cal and Niko in that position at the end of the story, and it's cute!

I love these two so much...I want more books, dangit!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
AW, such a cute ending! lol

Poor Cal, I don't think he's used to so much attention from someone other than Niko. :P

Can't wait for more updates/stories from you! *glomp*
bb1028 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was great, and I really loved how you did the brothers in this... that part at the end was awesome :) You also had some great lines in here that definitely had me laughing.. Cal going through and messing up what was no doubt a spotless bedrrom for his gift, never mind the fact that Niko hid it from him in the first place, was too funny.. and the stories were great too. Awesome job with this :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh this was so freakin' funny! It was like standing in the room and watching all this go on. You certainly have Robin down pat. I thought I was gonna die laughing when he was looking through Nik's underwear drawer.

Poor Cal. All those stories that big brother has on him. I'm really intrigued by the thought of young Cal and what he must have been like-what kind of life he had. Especially while Nik was away at college.
Von chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
How SWEET!

*huggles fic*

And lovely job of the characterisation. I can't decide if it's cute or sad, however, that Niko tries to pretend - at times - that Cal's two years away never happened.

Then again, I suppose for him, they never did.

Great job!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aww, that was just cuter than a button! I loved the ending with Niko just sitting there while Cal naps in his lap.

So... Poor Cal. 18 or 20 candles... His body is 20 while his mind is still 18. LOL.
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was great! Really, really good job with that. I loved it from start to finish. Some really wonderful description and you have all the characters down completely. I loved the stories of Cal's mispent youth and the little brotherly moment at the end was wonderful. Really good quality stuff.