Reviews for Seasons of Beautiful Wolfram
Krookroo chapter 37 . 4/5
Beautifully written. I absolutely adore the idea of Yuuri watching Wolfie grow up. But really, after all the 37 chapters not even one directly said directly heard 'I love you'? Made my yuuram heart wrench at the thought. Loved all Shinou and daikenja moments though. :))
Thanks for the good read.
prince wolfram chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
Nice.. /
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
This chapters ending made me laugh poor yuuri :)
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 37 . 8/2/2013
I read this back when it was being posted, and now years later i read it again and am still so enthralled by this. Truly a wondrous work of fiction. :)"

gami
T. Alana M chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Funniest one yet! :D
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Ah, right in the nads
mofalle chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I can never get enough of Wolfram as a child. I love all the little moments with his brothers. mother and Yuuri. My favorite moments are with Gwendal and Wolfram. The scene with Wolf sobbing that he hates vomiting into Gwendal's chest is heartwarming, and if a nice contrast to Gwendal instructing Wolfram as to how to behave as a cadet or loose his rank. I find young wolfram discussing thier marriage as political rather enlightening.
Teffy.Uzumaki chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
I just love your fic so much that everytime I read it I just fell in love with yuuram again :D I would love to translate it to Spanish if you let me :) and I really hope you could write another awesome fic like this.
Congratulations and good luck! :D
Msz Thang chapter 37 . 3/20/2013
One of the greatest love stories I've read. bravo!
AZ1087653 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Poor Yuuri. He's so confused in this chapter. I can understand though. Falling for someone who is against everything you've grown up with is hard for some people.

But, poor Wolfram. I want to cry. He's knocked out of the story for now too. And whatever knocked him out gave me the chills.
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Well, the first part of this chapter had me laughing like an idiot. That new invention is definitely something every teenage brat in the world needs. LOL

The last part of the chapter had me freaking out! What in the heck?! And I won't be able to read more than a chapter or so a day since I've got to read Masks and The Wind Up Bird Chronicle for Japanese Lit. Oh, the suspense. Can't wait to read the next part. :-)
The Little Nut chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful story. I think you are a marvelous story-teller! Keep up the good work! :)
reader chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
I've always adore this story. the best!
mofalle chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I'm rereading this fic and baby Wolfram is adorbable. I love the brotherly moments. I loved the tender moment of Gwendal taking Wolf. Also Conrat leaving Gwendal with a teething, barfy, poopy kid is funny.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
awwwww that was one hell of a story i loved it heaps it only took like 10 hours to read damn thats all ive done all day lols i just cldnt put it down once i was started :)

lols i love how u write them togther and gah i loved it
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »