Reviews for Hit the Floor Running
ghostpoet chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Re-read this one! Moving on to re-read the Sequel tonight!

I love those two stories, they've kept me up last summer and they'll certainly keep me up this summer as well.

I wanted to say thank you for creating something so good and beautiful, although I'll probably do that again after I finish re-reading "You Wear Insanity Well"!
ougley chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
sortofbored chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Awesome story
Sara chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Love the ending 2 this chap! Narusaku 4evr! :)
NamiNavigator chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
How old is Naruto if he hasn't been back to Italy for 14 years? Loving the story otherwise.
Garts chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
I'm not sure about this story. You created robots instead of human beings. Your characters were dolls. They defined themselves by their experiences and their relationships with other people. The characters had no inner world...

The deepest level the couple reach is just Naruto's past. You needed to give them perspectives about the world, contradicting views regarding abstract concepts... Your story lacked humanity.

Love is portrayed in a very shallow manner. The communication between Naruto and Sakura was practically non-existent. Whom did they fall in love with? The person beneath those frivolous dialogs, or an illusion?

On another point, the motivations behind the plot were just unbelievable.

This barely passes a comedy, because it's not really funny, even though it's enjoyable and the way you write is pleasant enough. Keep working, your creativity needs polishing... :)
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ooh great start, you already have me hooked xD.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Man, you're suppose to cool the whole bottle down, not put ice in the drink. Other than that, cool chapter... looks very intriguing.
Stryker114 chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Loved the story a little said though shikamaru did not get to go with them in end
Illuminatedessence chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Some parts of the plot? This is almost exactly like that move French Kiss...or whatever it was called.
Joele chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
they should make this into a movie for reals i have a request read this story A voice in the wind by tricksie it's good.

u are friggin awesome.i wish i could write more but i hav to go to sleep bye

Joele
lovevivi chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMIGOSHHH i love your story this is amazing i am so glad ur writing a sequel ur like my favorite author ever you rock! KEEP WRITING THIS FANTASTIC STORIES! 3 narusaku :):)
Footster26 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OMG this story was great! Totally one of my top 3!
wolf's paradise chapter 24 . 9/8/2010
So, just read the reviews you've gotten for this sequel idea, as well as the chapter, and I have to say I agree with iiDarkness. This does make the perfect epilogue, and I honestly think you shouldn't continue the story, no matter how awesome it is. I mean, I find that many sequels I read/watch aren't half as good as the original (i.e. disney movies (except toy story&maybe shrek)). Not saying that yours won't be good.

However, I am curious as to what new thing could happen to these two. I mean, they were already on one hell of an adventure, and I don't think the plot for the next story would be half as good as the one that this one had. I don't mean to get you down, but I honestly think that this story is fine just as it is.

- wolf's paradise
xDARKNESS chapter 23 . 9/7/2010
Oh yea I forgot one point, that little drabble you wrote in prep fro a sequel, with honesty, its like the perfect epilogue. You should leave it as such. No need to drag this story on further, even those it was awesome.

xDARKNESS