Reviews for Surreneder V2
belleElaina chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
ok, i dont understand this at all! first its the PPG, then jumped to PPGZ! so i dont get this story...
LazyDazy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This story is pretty neat but I think we all know the story of the Rowdyruff boys creation. And who is Belladonna? Is this whole story based on an OC charactor or is it based on the PPGZ RRBZ?

Anyways update soon so I can figure it out plz o.o
NightShadowSoul chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I share a 2nd profile with Aurora and she told me to check this story out so I went ahead and found the time to do so. I'm kind of lazy and rarely get on fanfiction but I found the review button so...yeah...

Anyways this story isnt half bad. I kind of like it even though I'm not the type to favor OC's and stuff. Continue on dudett.
Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Well it feels kind of awkward reading a story I beta'd over but oh well _

Since I didnt write it...except a few tiny parts I'm going to tell you that you have great creativity (not like you didnt know that already but still)

Keep on keeping on *wink*

-A.P.
No One Special chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Awesome beginning. I love the way you write. It kept me interested so far. I hope to see more of this story very soon. Belladonna is kinda spunky..tehehe...

Oh and I've read some of Aurora's stories, you chose a good beta. Lucky you lol.

Plz continue soon. I'll try and check ASAP to see when and what you write. Awesome!

-No One Special