Reviews for Unforgiven Sins
swagyeol chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
youve inspired me to write a Tachibanacest ;3;

arigato ;D

there needs to be more Tachibana supporters -3-

perfection this story my friend -w-
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
oh damn. i loved it. now i want more hahahaha! ppl should write more of this pair. u were on to something. ;D good job
ezyl chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
No one should get flamed for writing a cestfic that is this good! Normally I don't read too much of this kind of thing, but this was...actually quite interesting. Hm.
Tragedy s Lover chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
i love it! i'd love to read one longer though. maybe i'll make one, but hey! yours is the first tachibana one i have read and it was pretty good!
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Why is it that it's ok for the others to do a fic about incest when the people involved are both men?

Well, this is the first time I've read a Male/Female M-rated fic here in POT, not to mention it's incest and not to mention yet again that we are talking about Tachibanacest.

Now is the only time that it ever occurred to me. ...A pairing exists? XD

Oh well, it's good though. I love the freshness and unfamiliarity it made me feel. Looking forward to more of this.
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
OMG. TACHIBANACEST. i didn't even know it existed. O.o
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Well, I was curious, so I read it. xD It wasn't bad, though I don't favor the pairing. But, there's not really any reason to flame someone for their pairing choice. It is their choice, after all. :3 So, if someone flames you, they're just mean...XD You're a good writer, though!