Reviews for Catch me when I fall
bobdog54 chapter 57 . 1/3
Excellent story! I was really expecting to find out that Jenny was the mole. It all made sense. His recovery was logical and his reaction to stress made sense. That first psychiatrist was a No. 1 pain in the ass. It almost seemed like he was engaged in an experiment to see how quickly he could break Tony.

Thank you for an insightful, sweet story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Lovin this
musme chapter 54 . 1/12/2013
I like it
Starbase89 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I know this is fiction but Vicodin consists of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen
The antidote for overdose of hydrocodone is naloxone and the antidote for acetaminophen overdose is acetylcysteine
Guest chapter 57 . 8/8/2012
Great story - very intense. I really you were going to surprise us with the Director being behind everything that happened to Tony. Thanks for the great read.
Moonlightnight101 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
good
anon chapter 55 . 12/18/2011
Oh, please-he's not going to fall into a seizure just because he's mad at the Director.
Kumada chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
When you say ECG, do you mean an echocardiogram? I ask because I have only heard it called an Echo in my medical terminology class. It was the only thing that I have heard of that fit.
not dead yet chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
loved it
kweandee chapter 57 . 2/20/2011
Great story, it flowed along very nicely...liked it lots :)
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 57 . 1/3/2011
OMG - Love this story! Thank you for writing it! Hugs abound... Erynn! :-]
Doni chapter 57 . 10/30/2010
Nicely done.
lillie andrews chapter 57 . 10/4/2010
this story was amazing!

the only thing i have critical to say about it was Ziva's idioms

when she messed them up she was kinda pushing it

but other than that i think the story was phenomenal

and i absolutely loved how detailed the trail was and how deep you went into Tony's character

amazing work

lots of love

~lillie~
Net Sparrow chapter 57 . 6/14/2010
This was an amazing fic. I really loved it from beginning to end. although I would not say it is a happy ending, for me it is kinda sad, but at the same time also hopeful. But it could not be written better. Great work !
Josie chapter 51 . 2/3/2010
Ok, now I finished chapter 51 and I know it wasn't a mistake in your storyline, that Tony didn't recognize Kamisnski as his attacker in hospital. So please excuse my mistake in anouncing this as an error of yours.