Reviews for Catch me when I fall
musme chapter 54 . 1/12/2013
I like it
Starbase89 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I know this is fiction but Vicodin consists of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen
The antidote for overdose of hydrocodone is naloxone and the antidote for acetaminophen overdose is acetylcysteine
Guest chapter 57 . 8/8/2012
Great story - very intense. I really you were going to surprise us with the Director being behind everything that happened to Tony. Thanks for the great read.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
good
anon chapter 55 . 12/18/2011
Oh, please-he's not going to fall into a seizure just because he's mad at the Director.
Kumada chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
When you say ECG, do you mean an echocardiogram? I ask because I have only heard it called an Echo in my medical terminology class. It was the only thing that I have heard of that fit.
not dead yet chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
loved it
kweandee chapter 57 . 2/20/2011
Great story, it flowed along very nicely...liked it lots :)
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 57 . 1/3/2011
OMG - Love this story! Thank you for writing it! Hugs abound... Erynn! :-]
Doni chapter 57 . 10/30/2010
Nicely done.
lillie andrews chapter 57 . 10/4/2010
this story was amazing!

the only thing i have critical to say about it was Ziva's idioms

when she messed them up she was kinda pushing it

but other than that i think the story was phenomenal

and i absolutely loved how detailed the trail was and how deep you went into Tony's character

amazing work

lots of love

lillie
Net Sparrow chapter 57 . 6/14/2010
This was an amazing fic. I really loved it from beginning to end. although I would not say it is a happy ending, for me it is kinda sad, but at the same time also hopeful. But it could not be written better. Great work !
Josie chapter 51 . 2/3/2010
Ok, now I finished chapter 51 and I know it wasn't a mistake in your storyline, that Tony didn't recognize Kamisnski as his attacker in hospital. So please excuse my mistake in anouncing this as an error of yours.
Josie chapter 42 . 2/3/2010
I have just finished reading chapter 42 - wow - great story, great writing and you definitely got me hooked.

I just wanted to let you know that there is probably one mistake in your storyline - if I understood everything right! It was Kamisnski who gave Tony the heroine overdose in the hospital? Tony said, that there was a young doctor who gave him a new medicine, but if it was Kamisnski, wouldn't Tony had recognized him and knew immediately that he was in danger?