Reviews for Directly Behind You
gincitri chapter 5 . 3/31
I want to read more Keep up the good work!
Killing perfection's lover chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
And of course Kagome gives supernatural beings their favorite food. Kagome, Kagome, will you ever learn? xP
Light can't kill her! Huray! :D
Killing perfection's lover chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I love this. This story. From the few stories I've read of crossovers, Ryuk is usually scared shitless of Kagome or hates her guts. The interaction you have going here is very interesting and I would like to read more. c: Her place in this fic will no doubt hinder Light and I'm loving it xD
Memory25 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
...Oooooh. This is pretty funny. And interesting. Although why Kagome had to spill her whole life's story to Light is just strange. I'd have thought she'd learn some caution in Sengoku Jidai... Besides, Light's reaction to her adventure is pretty damned strange. He's too dismissive. Too calm for someone who KNOWS that what she's saying is probably true. I mean, demons? Shikon no Tama? Priestesses? Naraku? o.0
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
:D this is getting more interesting by the second o
watch who you piss off chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
awesome!
CharmedbyFire chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
If you ever decide to continue this or get some more inspiration for it and update, just know that I'll definitely be looking forward to one of the better deathnote/inuyasha crossovers out there. I really enjoyed reading it and your writing is great :)
Sofia10Soccer chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE DEATH NOTE/INUYASHA CROSSOVERS O.O

LOOKING FORWARD TO CHAPTER 6 ;D

-S10S
LoneWolfSage chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
collieo pollieo i liked it a lot:) it hAS a NiCe RIng TO It aNd i FiND iT VeRy NeAt and KinDA FuNnY ThaT you HAd LiGhI ThRoW a fIt:)WeLl AnyWaY I LoVeD It aNd dO HoPE yOu Add MoRe To it Or I wIlL MakE a ContraCT wiTh a BuLtEr dEaMon an SeNd Him aFtEr You:)
Angelfire123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Hey

I totally agree with your views bout how people tend to bash kikyo and inu unnecessarily

And of course the fam clique love at first sight

While i'm not totally against love it should be portrayed more meaningfully. I'm looking forward to your story

All the best

I would hav left a signed review if i hadn't been using mob, it still has a few quirks :-p

So if you wanna reply you go to my profile
SuicidalxDolly chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Please update soon
ChocolateBunnyChan chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
This is such a wonderfull story, but it hasn't been updated in SO long...

I really like how you've decided to keep Kagome single instead of making her fall for either L or Light! If she were to develop a relationship with anyone I think it would be similar to Agent Maulder(sp?) and Scully from X-Files, it's not romantic but is hard to describe, you know? And if anything I thought at first she was going to fall for Ryuk, but not exactly fall in "love" so much as long to be around the one thing that lets her know she's not crazy (as twisted as that seems) a fierce desire to hold a connection with the supernatural...

I hope you get a chance to someday consider continuing this wonderful fic.

And if you're still looking for a good crossover, might I suggest my own? It is a IY/Naruto crossover called From Far, Far Away.

It fits the criteria you requested and honestly Kagome and Sasuke won't start to have a real relationship beyond helpless foreigner/reluctant protector for a while. I really hate it when Fanfics rush relationships so that its 'soul mate at first sight' crap...
Proof of Nothing chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Not bad, not bad at all! This is actually more interesting than most DN/IY crossovers. I think I'll enjoy waiting for your updates. :)
Rista-liehna chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
I see it's been a while since this story has updated... adding to alerts anyway, just in case.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
i love the story please continue! btw is there a pairing in the story?