Reviews for The Healer's Daughter: The Magician's Apprentice
Sorry I havent reviewed before, I'm not really the type to read stories that are unfinished because I'm too impatient but I got hooked after Gift. I really hope you are still planning to continue this. It is really very good.
Anyway I promise to review every chapter after this one if you keep updating!
Geminia chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
It's been a few years, but I hope you update again. Just found this story and thoroughly enjoy it!

Gemini
Angela chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Hi, just wanted to let you know I found your story today and haven't put it down! You are an Amazung writer, I feel like I know the characters, and I've enjoyed this immensely. Thank you.
Natalie chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Hi, I'm a new reader and I think your writing is excellent. The style is very similar to Tamora's, making it easy to visualize and flow through reading. I was wondering if the fact that Jasson is a prince would come up, and I see it has in very good form. I'm looking forward to your future updates, although looking at the timeline it seems you haven't for a while. Hope to encourage you :)
Laqualassiel chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I really have loved this story. Please don't abandon it!
MelaineMae chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Its been a year and a few months. Its time to grace us with another chapter!
Viv.UMW chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Your story is really good I hope that you will once again continue writing... I hope it happens soon
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
okay, absolutely loved your previous book. it was amazing. this chapter is another sign of your exemplary (did i spell that right?) work. you are amazing. you are going to make me get emotionally attached to another load of books/stories that i am not going to even thing about school work! i am going to add you to the list of authors that i have to keep track of. i can't wait till the story ends so i can just see everything, then i'm going to want you to continue so much i could explode! can't wait till the next chapters come out, (you know, the ones after all the chapters after this one).
- sarafine-ecleips
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
getting better and better..
InMyOwnWorldAgain chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Hiya! I stumbled across this story while looking through another authors favourites list. I just read gift yesterday, and I have nothing but praise for your writing skills. You have the ability to make an interesting plot that centers around characters that are equally interesting. The best part of all, is that you haven't overdone anything, and both stories are entirely believable. You have made me laugh so many times that I do believe my eldest little brother thinks I am insane.
On to guessing...
1) I'm fairly certain (though I could still be wrong) that "lee" is just the nickname of one of the royals (perhaps prince Liam?) and that his favour is likely to be asking Inara to be his squire (as the name of the 3rd in your series is "the royal squire".
2) I'm not entirely sure that Jasson and Inara re going to work out, due to Inara's dislike of most things deemed "Girly", it's unlikely she would be able to cope as queen. Also, any remaining conservatives or chauvinists would likely protest the marriage of the possible future king to a lady knight, despite the fact she may actually be a capable monarch.
3) I get the feeling that the 4th story will be related to Gavin, as the title is "the princess of Sarain". You have made at least three links to that I have noted: a) Gavin's K'miri descent b) his family training him as a magician until their disappearance and c) his and Sarra's discussion/argument. Perhaps related to the dissapereanace of his family?
Could you correct me if I'm wrong, I'm afraid my curiousity is insatiable!
Anywho, thanks for writing so many amazing chapters, and hopefully many more.
IMOWA
MakerOfMischeif chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Hey, just letting you know how much I love this story! Hope you update soon! :-)
Phosphorescent chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
You're forgiven; real life happens to all of us.

Another wonderful chapter!
hai chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
i think that the healers daughter is the best tort all fan fiction I have ever read. it really seems like an actual book that would fit in well. just a couple of issues the worse horsetail and clothespress are one , not two words, and you have "tact" instead of

'"tack"
iwantyourovaries chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Yay! I reread Inara's entire saga, just to catch myself up, and I love it all over again! I can't wait for the next update!
Pieredae's Muse chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Thank you so much for updating! It was such a delightful surprise to find a new chapter the other day. In addition to having a frustratingly intriguing plot, your world has been fully fleshed out and it is such a pleasure to read. I have a few suggestions: I know with super long chapters it can be difficult to catch all the typos (as I have recently found out from first-hand experience), but if you have a little time to go back and find a few misprints, I think your writing will be even tighter. Also, sometimes your use of colloquial language (i.e. "working his butt off" from ch 1) is jarring compared to the rather formal narrative you regularly use. Just a few things to keep in mind for the future. I really appreciated Baird's advice to Inara, as I was thinking the same thing as I reread the previous chapters, although I also understand the aversion to grown-up advice. King Jonathan's support of Inara was most welcome and proves that the general atmosphere amongst the nobility towards lady knights has improved enough to allow the king to support them publicly. I was always annoyed in the books by Jon's forced silence towards Kel's treatment and glad to see you making him take action.

Thank you so much again for the update! I can't wait to read the next chapter! cheers, Pieredae (formerly Requiem for a Sunburst)