Reviews for Things Shinigami are not allowed to do
103b.) However, Yachiru IS Kenpachi's Bankai. Still stop asking
Pegeen Margosha chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
HAHAHA *Rolling on floor*
anon chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Should've had someone teach Kenpachi Hokuto Shinken, then Nanto Seiken, then Hokuto Ryuuken for good measure.
Then send him to Hueco Mundo for a day or two and watch everything die.
anon chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
It's like the list of Things Dr. Bright is Not Allowed to Do at the Foundation, only for Shinigami.
Mind you, I still prefer Please Stop Eating the Hell Butterflies for coherency and never breaking immersion, nor using crossovers, nor overusing the same joke. At this point, there are too many "Zaraki fought the big thing, notto disu shitto agen" and "no, x from y anime/comic/e.g. cannot become a shinigami" jokes.
bastmuffin02 chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Bakudo is binding spells
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Soifon isn't flat-chested she's petite
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
103a) It turns out we were wrong and it has now been revealed that Yachiru was indeed the spirit of Captain Zaraki's Bankai, we do not know how this happened but you should still not ask about it.
103b) You are also forbidden from trying to permanently manifest you own Zanpakuto; the Muramasa incident was bad enough
RIPSleep chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Nooooo little hanataros a whore?! Lol this is hilarious
KelanFarron chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Rule 71, I see what you did there.
Starsilver chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
These are hysterical! I especially love 125, but all of them are great and make my day when I come back to re-read them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
In 90 you skipped a. It went from 90 to 90b.
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Wow there was a lot in here. I think I spent more time tracking down the plugs I didn't know than I did reading the list :)

Keep up the great work!
stardust-clearwater chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
you should try a few familiar of zero rules. or mass effect rules. imagine grunt and kenpachi ha!
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was a fun list. But just how long does it go on for? It's been four years since you updated it.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
You desperately need a Beta.