Reviews for All Those Years Change You
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
sweet as story... keep writing
Natalia chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
i really like this story, i think you should continue writing it, its kind of cool because i like how you changed the partners. I would like to see how it would turn out in the end!
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
Um... I'm guessing ur neva gonna update, huh?
x- in.luv.with.vamps -x chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
woahwoahwoah

r u serious

ur just not ganna write anymore 4 this story?

thts soo mean to pple who want this stroy to actually go somewhere

i mean seriously this is good

i was never a big fan of edward anyways

nd now emmett he is my fav so pls just pls

4 me contnue this pls with edward or emmett or jasper on top
EmBrYcAlLlOvEr chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY WRIGHT MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WROGHT MORE

CECILY AKA EmBrYcAlOvEr
edward4eva chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!Oh and just a suggestion.I think Bella should play pranks on rosalie and maybe she could date Austin.
edward4eva chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
pleez update!I love this story!
Kenai52503 chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
O! i love this story! please update soon! :D
miley3939 chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
:O i loved it
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
It's a good story great job so far. please continue.
TheGrimLight chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
THAT IS AN AMAZING STORY SO FAR.. I HAD TO CLOSE MY COMPUTER WHEN ESME WAS LIKE "ROSE AND EDDIE FUCKIN' LOSER OVERE THERE ARE TOGETHER" YESTERDAY.. I WAS SO PISSED THAT I COULDNT FINISH IT OFF.. I WAS LIKE WTF.. UGH.. I HATE THIS STORY RIGHT?

SO THEN I CAME BAQQ TODAY AND CONTINUES TO READ IT.. NOW I SUPER DUPER WANT TO.. TEHE

HEY I WAS WONDERING.. IS IT GOING TO BE A BxE STORY? I THINK MAYBE THAT YOU SHOULD FIRST GET EDDIIE JELOUS BY BELLA GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE.. I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WILL BE EMMETT SINCE THERE LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER YA' KNOW?

SO MAYBE AUSTIN AND BELLA.. THEN EDDIIE GETS MAD AND SHYYT OVER IT.. TEHE.. (I LOVE DRAMA, JEALOUSY, AND ROMANCE.. THE THREE GREAT CHARACTORISTIC TO MAKE A EDIIE-LICIOUS STORY.. (DON'T ASK.. I HAVE LIKE ALICE'S PERSONALITY.. LMFA0!)..

CONVO:

ME: AND WAYS YOU BETTER CONTINUE OR ELSE!

YOU: OR ELSE WHAT? -.-

ME: OOR ELSE IM GONNA PROVOKE THE VOLTURY AND BLACK IT ON YOU! MUAHAHAHAA!

YOU: WEEP! OH PLEASE DONT! I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE.. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! I DONT WANT TO DIE?

ME: NU-UH-UH! FIRST UPDATE.. THEN!

YOU: FINE! BUT ONLY IF.. INSTEAD OF PROVOKING THE VOLTURY.. YOU WILL TURN ME INTO A BEAUTIFUL VAMPIRE JUST.. LIKE..YOU?

ME: OKAY FINE.. BUT FIRST UPDATE THEN YOU CAN!

YOU: WAIT DO I GET SUUPER COOL POWERS TOO..? :O

ME: FINE! ONLY ONE.. MINE IT SO CHNAGE MY APEARANCE! TEHE! xD (DONT STEAL THE IDEA..:P)

YOU: FINE I WONT.. PLUS I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV YOU TALENT.. TEHE! PLUS ONE TALENT IS FINE WITH ME..! xD

Love,

Santyna (San-tee-na) Xoxo

PS: PLEASE R&R MY STORY "Surfer Chick"?

PPS: I HOPE YOU RELY.. PLEASE OH- PLEASE.. WITH EDWARD ON TOP? :).. YUMMY.. TEHE.. :P

_..
Aredhel Narmolanya chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
Love this story..

Please update more! Need more! :D
Lady Comare chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
i like the story keep it up ;) :)
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
wah, it's over! please update, please if you care at all for your readers you will update!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wat da? it was like 10 sentences! sounds good though!