Reviews for Forgiveness
Jessie Kate chapter 1 . 4/7/2010

I just wanted to day something about what you said in the author’s note in the bottom of this chapter. You said that pulling was not okay; this made me feel extremely bad about myself because I have trichotillomania. It’s a genetic disorder that makes me and millions of other people compulsively pull out our hair. There is no cure and very little you can do to treat it. It’s not my fault that I pull it out. I don't pull it out to hurt myself, in fact it doesn't hurt when I pull it out it feels nice. Before I pull I get really tense and when I do pull it is an immediate relief.

I know you didn’t mean for it to make people feel bad but please just be careful what you say about it in the future as it is a disorder that we can’t control.

By the way, I liked the story; it also annoyed me that she forgave him straight away.
Feenrai chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
That was a good chapter, and I can tell that you've gone through it yourself. I reacted similarly when my brother died. Only instead of screaming I was silent. But in my head I just kept telling myself that it wasn't real, that he was safe at his home, and that when we got to the hospital it'd turn out to be a case of mistaken identity. And then when we got there, and he was on life support and all that, broken and everything (car accident) I kept telling myself that it wasn't real and that he was going to open his eyes hop out and grin his goofy grin and rub my head...and when the test results came in this he was completely braindead (in other words, dead except for life support), I went to bed telling myself over and over again that they were wrong, that it wasn't real, that it was just a nightmare...and then, even after the funeral and everything, for months I would wake up on the weekend and jump out of bed excited thinking he would be there...sorry I didn't mean to type that, the chapter just got me real emotional...

Anyway, my point was that I liked the chapter, even though it's really sad, and I feel you've done a great job with making this story grounded and believable.
Feenrai chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
So far I really like your version of this story:) I agree with you too: there are many versions of this that bother me! Edward comes back and suddenly it's all better? I specifically like that you had her forgive him sooner than gain her trust in him back...because that's like Bella. She doesn't hold a grudge. So it makes sense that she'd forgive him relatively early. But it also makes sense that she'd be scared to give her heart back to him, for fear of his crushing it again:)
RingTheBella chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
ooh scary!
RingTheBella chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
well that was unexpected
RingTheBella chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
well that sucks.
RingTheBella chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
exactly! That was my thoughts when I read the end of New Moon, forgive him but make him earn the trust back!
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
**When I finally did get up, I only had enough time to brush out my hair making sure to cover the new bald spots and get dressed.**

Hmm. I would have thought she would turn to hats.
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
**Cutting was the first thing I thought of that day. But cutting seemed too drastic. Besides, I couldn’t handle blood.**

That was my first thought as well when I saw a story where she did turn to cutting. That she wouldn't choose that, if for no other reason than blood makes her woozy.
RandomFandom7722 chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
such a sad story in the beginning. i was crying the whole way through practically. this story is a job well done!.

if you want to read a sad story, read "It's my fault." a twilight story by dubblebubble71
barefootandlost chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
So, I cried through, basically, the whole thing. It was a great story!
DS chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
well I started to read your fic because I think to that If I were bella I woudnt forgive him so easyly

AniimeLoover chapter 13 . 3/26/2009
omg ur story made me cry i love it :D
reeb.myoo chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
this was a truly amazing fic. thank you for making my day with it :)
reeb.myoo chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
oh thank god it was a happy ending. if it wasnt i would have screamed :P well i have to say that this fic is incredible, and if you have low self esteem, it is certainly for no reason, because you are INCREDIBLE. as in stephenie meyer levels. you should be a writer *grin* ... amazing. truly amazing. :D