Reviews for Waiting
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Really good, awesome really. What I liked most was that there was no real romance to speak of, just deep friendship. Martha was just longing to see this man who had saved the world with her and who she had just left without thinking. It was emotional and at the same time you got accross the message that Martha is human and so is the Doctor- a little anyway.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh this is fantastic.

Thanks for writing.
Thaddeus Halstead chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Brilliant, just as your latest was. I am impressed with your ability to write such an amazing piece of art without any dialogue. I would, however, watch out for repetition between stories. In both that I have read, you mention the Doctor's eyes and smile and how much Martha loves them a wee bit too often.

Other than that, it is wonderfully well-written, and I simply cannot wait to read more, though I am trying to pace myself. Perhaps after a spot of lunch-but I digress.

By the way, I love Martha and despise Rose. I'm glad that you have the Doctor obsessing over Martha instead of Rose. Ugh, Rose. *shudders*
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, that's so sweet! Nicely written.
artemisn chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Simply Beautiful! Please continue to write more 10 and Martha stories!
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Great fic, saying so much with so little - capturing both the general (who hasn't hesitated over the phone thinking should I call) and the specific voices of the characters and their circumsatnces.