Reviews for Cover Me
MewNeko22 chapter 200 . 4/23
Knew it! And your right. It has not been a YEAR...No it's been TWO YEARS. I'm still saving this thought
LGTracy chapter 1 . 4/18
Hey BDQ,

So, it's been a couple of years since you updated this story. Just curious about if you will be continuing it or if the muse has gone chasing butterflies on you. Any ideas?
MadelVer chapter 200 . 4/6
WOOHOO! This is ABSOLUTELY Amazing! I was on the edge every chapter! Though I do hope you continue, it is incredible! And I'm sorta glad that the 200th chapter ended like that! Meaning it didn't end as a CLIFFHANGER! which would've killed me! Anyway! Great fic and I hope you continue!
For the love of Primus please update! This is like the 20th time I have read through the whole entire story and I am dying to know what happens next!
WanderingHorseLover chapter 200 . 4/4
When will this be updated? Says it hasn’t been updated in a year! Or am I missing something lol
KaityKat0211 chapter 200 . 3/28
Please update soon!
helloabby04 chapter 200 . 3/1
cant wait for the new chapter :D
00Hikari00Seishin00 chapter 200 . 2/15
Great story, great cliffhangers. Would be better if my sister didnt spoil every other chapter, but that also made it more fun.
BatWinterfire1997 chapter 200 . 2/10
ARE YOU ALIVE!?
BatWinterfire1997 chapter 200 . 2/10
please update ! your book is awesome! I want more!
Please update, please update, please update. Holy slag I love this story I have been checking every week to see if it has been updated. I literally just finished reading through the whole story for the 4th time. Please update soon, I am going stir crazy not knowing what is going to happen next. I love your story.
Guest chapter 200 . 11/21/2017
Please update soon! It's been so long and the cliffhanger is killing me!
Guest chapter 166 . 11/18/2017
Still curious in chapter 166, what is High Ball? It sounds really fun lol
LunaMoonNight chapter 81 . 11/17/2017
Oh man! I'm new to this page and I have no idea what profile yoh mean! I looked at you page but haven't found any Link to the story...
PhenioxMaster chapter 200 . 11/8/2017