Reviews for Cover Me
I have been reading this book for 4 days straight thinking it was done. I'm already at chapter 200 and it's not done yet and it hasn't been updated in about a year! Now what do I do with my life
This is great, I love it
Nightravenmagic chapter 200 . 12/13/2016
I absolutely adore this story. I devoured it. I do hope you are able to finish it. It had me riveted for week it took me to read it. :D Your an amazing author. You wrote the story in such a way that I could see each of the pairings and the interactions between the Bots like it was playing out before my eyes. You even had me crying at certain points, poor Prowl. Thank you so much for the amazing read, wonderful laughs, the cries I didn't know I needed and the doses of love and friendship.
Guest chapter 200 . 12/11/2016
Don't leave us hanging please it's almost been a year can we get more please this is the best!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Everyone's a little crazy. lol
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
yay!
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
that poor vulture
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Oh... Red Alert. This will complicate things. So much for sane.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 152 . 11/17/2016
What the slag with the slag and the slaggitty slag slag?
Cyndera Dracona chapter 144 . 11/17/2016
Optimus must be delusional... oh wait! He isn't. Megatron really did scream your name, Orion.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 140 . 11/17/2016
...what?...holy Primus! What?!...what do you...what do you mean 'they're linked'?! What the slag is going on here!? My processor is in the process of melting...what!?...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 139 . 11/16/2016
Awwwww... why, Screamy? Why now?
Cyndera Dracona chapter 135 . 11/16/2016
Are they really together?
Cyndera Dracona chapter 133 . 11/16/2016
ARGHHHHHH! ITS A FUCKING CRISIS! WHERES THE BLEACH!? WHERES THE FUCKING BLEACH!? NO PRIMUS NO NO PRIMUS NO NO NO GET ME THE BLEACH!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 119 . 11/16/2016
Welcome to Hell, boys, where we have snow, annoying Lamborghinis and bad tempers, hope you enjoy your stay...
4,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »