Reviews for Cover Me
Guest chapter 92 . 8/10/2014
Skywarp wants cuddles? OH PRIMUS, PRIMUS HAS INFECTED THE DECEPTICONS AS WELL
Guest chapter 88 . 8/10/2014
This virus plot... I imagine it's thicker than we've been lead to believe, no?
Guest chapter 81 . 8/9/2014
May I just say that the uncensored version was a very interesting thing to read? I was torn between giggling hysterically at the visuals and dying from nosebleed. Ah, robots. And men. 3
Guest chapter 51 . 8/9/2014
...Well, can't say I saw that coming. Was wondering why Sarah had to get out of the way. Ironhide x Lennox. THIS WILL B INTERESTING.

*giggles hysterically*
Guest chapter 45 . 8/9/2014
DAMMIT SARAH! You are going to regret this SO much! I do not like this, not at all...
Guest chapter 41 . 8/8/2014
I think this is the funniest thing I have EVER read. An that's saying something! You really love abusing the capslock, dontcha?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Oh my fragging Primus, I love this. All of this. ALL THE RATCHET.
JackFroyo chapter 198 . 7/24/2014
Slag femme, you are sorely due to post another chapter!

I love this fic so freaking much, it's fragging brilliant!

But, nonetheless, it looks like life has stabbed you right in the guts and run off screaming 'NYA NYA NYA'... So... When are you planning to come back and rescue the 'Cons? And how have the Jettwins picked SkywarpSpawn as their third if he isn't a flyer? Is the Allspark going to upgrade him like it did to Frenzy in Hoover Dam? Gah, poor TC, if he's carrying they really are screwed... Thirteen is going DOWN. Especially if the others go bat shit crazy in order to get them back.

Well, maybe this will prompt you to write another chapter? Who knows, you're the God here. Hopefully you feel the inspiration to get those fingers flying over the keys, because you are awesome, and Rise of the Guardians kicks ass- uh, I mean Transformers.

KEEP BEING AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR!
sheekblack chapter 198 . 7/23/2014
Please please update Ik it's been a year but you must update for the sake of human decency
sheekblack chapter 191 . 7/22/2014
Nice chapter on its own and nice smut too
sheekblack chapter 190 . 7/21/2014
How could sarah do that she's being a jealous swagger does she have any idea what she's done
sheekblack chapter 189 . 7/21/2014
Wow these two chapters were written very well
sheekblack chapter 181 . 7/19/2014
OMG what happened to the base how could you

And you said bright flash I panicked and thought it was a 13 attack
sheekblack chapter 180 . 7/19/2014
I nooo the trine and the cons! Damn it swindle has no idea what he's done
sheekblack chapter 179 . 7/19/2014
Good chapter but nooo I thought we finally got rid of knight
4,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »