Reviews for Cover Me
chasesane chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Yay! Update! This is one of my favorite fics.
Bsmiles123 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Awesome chapter. I've missed this story so much! Can't wait for more! Keep up the amazing work!
fan girl 666 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
the ending was funny and I like how the Autobots have figured out about Ironhide getting captured so quickly
1Timberwolf chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Yes! I'm so glad to see an update! I just hope Will and Ironhide are alright. Can't wait for the next chapter.
R chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
An update, HOORAY!

I'm so happy that you updated. I thought this was discontinued. Cover Me was one of the first transformers fanfictions I'd ever read and got me hooked into this fandom. Naturally, I'm quite attached to it. I was really upset that there weren't any updates for so long. I honestly thought that you had abandoned this story.

Although I know begging won't help in any way, I'm going to do it anyway. Please, please, please, please don't discontinue this. I love this story so much. I know that life is important, and I'm okay with waiting many, many months for an update from my favorite stories.

At any rate, thank you for updating!
Blood Shifter2 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
so glad you got your inspiration back. hope the bunnies continue to bite for a long time. _

and the search for ironhide and will begins. i predict panic and mass scrambling in the upcoming chapters. skywarp's reaction is so predictable. is something gonna happen to Knight soon?

awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Guest chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS FIC
SkyWarrior66 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Yay! You're back! So glad to see your update this morning :)
WarriorKat21 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Yay! Ya live! Lol ... Was starting to think something might have happened ... . ... Awesome chap .
Kairi Skyes chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon
Freyader Illaz Satsuki chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Nice chapter! Try longer, okay? ;)

I'm out
Cycloneozgirl chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Deep breath)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You updated! You finally, finally updated, you have no idea how happy I am to read this, mind you I had to go back a few chapters to rereadd it to work out what was going on again, but you updated!
N7shepardgirl chapter 198 . 9/8/2014
OMG... WHAT THE SLAG!? are they gunna find the cons what about the other sparklings? i need answers!
Kairi Skyes chapter 198 . 9/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE :) I want to know what happens next. Do Barricade and Sam get together? Are Will and IronHide found?
Guest chapter 198 . 8/16/2014
ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BLOODY DRAGON FEMME! I don't know if you were kidnapped or something, but for the love of Primus, PLEASE update this fantastic and hilarious story! Before it's 2015 and we give up on you! PLEASE! *twitches, crashes, and goes into stasis lock*
4,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »