Reviews for Cover Me
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 200 . 2/11
OH MY GOD. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT KNIGHT AND I WAS RIGHT. I KNEW THAT MAN WAS BAD NEWS.

*ahem*

Yay for an update. I can totally understand your reasons for not updating. Lost notes are the wooooooorst. -_- Hope you can figure it all out! I wish you all the luck in the world!

Kisses!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 200 . 2/11
Jumping for joy that you updated this!
You updated! I was literally rereading the last few chapters a few hours ago! I'm so excited you're coming back to this!
Polish chapter 200 . 2/11
I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WAS TOO INTERESTED! -Yes, I did shout this out at like 9:30 at night, but it was soo true! Welcome back hun! and I soo knew something was weird about that guy!
SoulMore chapter 200 . 2/11
Oh my gosh I flipped a chair at work when I saw that there was a new chapter! Than I had to calm my co-work down because I scare him... Nnnnnnnn I'm so happy there was an update! Love the ending but please do not make it a year wait cliffhanger~~~~~
FAN!~
fox tamer 113 chapter 200 . 2/11
YOU UPDATED AT LAST! :D

THIS IS THE BEST VALENTINES GIFT EVER! (Well, Advanced Valentines:P )

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :3
I waited for a year, I can wait for another month! :P

ILY
Blood Shifter2 chapter 200 . 2/11
well, i think we all knew the real Knight had been switched with someone else. not totally surprised. so can't wait to see what the Autobots plan is. glad to see you're back. keep up the good work.
Aikino chapter 200 . 2/11
You're back! I've been missing you and this story!
So, 'Knight' is a traitor. I did have my suspicions, but now it's confirmed. I wonder what kind of chaos and mishap he'll do? At least he's under suspicions...

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 200 . 2/11
Thank god you updated! So the other Knight with the Autobots is a fake! Please update soon again or else I'll die of the suspension!
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 199 . 1/27
awesome well written story love it please please contine cant wait to see what happens next also what up with knight is he secretly working for sector 13 also will the cons be rescue and would love to read skywarp explaining to the twins about trines and would love to read thundercracker reaction and why can sam and will drink energon when other cant is will hide starlink
Fox killer chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
ad Hominem fox familiar ad hominem infinitive.

Attacking the author rather than the story itself is ad hominem
pheonixsnape chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Will you please continue this. This is an awesome story .
knightessjg chapter 199 . 12/22/2015
Why haven't you updated in so long? A notice on your profile would've been nice...oh, well. Even after a year plus, it's still good. Just wish it was still going *pout*
TheGreekGoddessArtemis chapter 103 . 11/23/2015
That last sentence reminded me of the hunchback of Notre Dame. I just got a mental image of a human barricade and Dr. Burgen as Esmeralda and frollo. Don't know if that's good or bad..
Esperanza Hyde the Vamp Queen chapter 199 . 11/17/2015
Oh my god, this is the most amazing story ever! I can't wait for another update because now I'm gonna be hanging off my seat in desperation to find out what happens next. If you managed to somewhat update to chapter 200 on your LiveJournal account or any other site, please let me know. I want to read more! Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update soon!
4,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »