Reviews for Cover Me
Guest chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS FIC
SkyWarrior66 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Yay! You're back! So glad to see your update this morning :)
WarriorKat21 chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Yay! Ya live! Lol ... Was starting to think something might have happened ... . ... Awesome chap .
Kairi Skyes chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon
Freyader Illaz Satsuki chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Nice chapter! Try longer, okay? ;)

I'm out
Cycloneozgirl chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Deep breath)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You updated! You finally, finally updated, you have no idea how happy I am to read this, mind you I had to go back a few chapters to rereadd it to work out what was going on again, but you updated!
GveryThinGGoesRACER chapter 198 . 9/8/2014
OMG... WHAT THE SLAG!? are they gunna find the cons what about the other sparklings? i need answers!
Kairi Skyes chapter 198 . 9/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE :) I want to know what happens next. Do Barricade and Sam get together? Are Will and IronHide found?
Guest chapter 198 . 8/16/2014
ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BLOODY DRAGON FEMME! I don't know if you were kidnapped or something, but for the love of Primus, PLEASE update this fantastic and hilarious story! Before it's 2015 and we give up on you! PLEASE! *twitches, crashes, and goes into stasis lock*
Guest chapter 190 . 8/16/2014
PRIMUS DAMMIT SARAH! *brandishes chainsaw*
Guest chapter 187 . 8/16/2014
Kinky handcuffs? Ironhide, keep your little ideas between you and Will, I think Sam's got enough to worry about already! xD not that I mind terribly...
Guest chapter 182 . 8/16/2014
Ravage, you are so right... I am very glad I am witnessing this clusterfuck from this side of my computer screen! *cackles with mad, hysterical laughter* This is the best chapter yet!
Guest chapter 180 . 8/16/2014
Oh goody! Skywarp's going to the Autobots! Maybe then they can tell him that he's sparked, because I'm pretty damn sure he is.
Guest chapter 170 . 8/13/2014
Oh, Ironhide... of course you would see twinsparks as revenge for the hell the Lambos have put everyone through...
Guest chapter 164 . 8/13/2014