Reviews for Cover Me
Cyndera Dracona chapter 52 . 11/13/2016
Finally! Thank Primus 'Cade can transform again. I was starting to think Ratchet and Wheeljack were stalling on purpose just to spite the poor guy.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 51 . 11/13/2016
Primus, that was difficult to read... I know I wanted to know how the Transformer/Human relationship and interfacing worked without a tangible holoform, but this just takes the oil cake... I guess I didn't realise how hard it was to read a scene like that without feeling awkward, embarrassed, or plain confused... poor Ironhide... poor Will...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 43 . 11/13/2016
I cried... I literally cried... now who's judgement is clouded, Prowl?
Cyndera Dracona chapter 42 . 11/13/2016
IM GONNA KILL THAT MECH! GO TO THE PIT, PROWL!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 37 . 11/13/2016
Sneaky fragger...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Oh dear. That last bit made me cringe.
NightMareTarn chapter 200 . 10/30/2016
This. Is. AWESOME! I just read all 200 chapters in a few weeks and I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH.
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 114 . 10/29/2016
Lol chapter 114 is awesome! I was at a Denny's when I was reading this and laughed out loud when a huge gray rv pulled into the parking lot in the back, then I had to do a double take when I saw a yellow Camaro with black stripes pulled up too :D it was really funny
greencateyes99 chapter 200 . 8/26/2016
you have a awesome talent. I love this story I couldn't hold in my laughter in most chapters. hope to see more soon.
Solo16 chapter 200 . 7/31/2016
OMFG ! XD I had a gut feeling that Knight was switched out. That damn son of a b***, sorry for the language but I hope that they get the fake "Knight" good. I also think that Sarah is a very dumb blond at the moment! (Don't like her right now and hope she get bad karma) I just love this story and sad that I had reached that last chapter already :'( Well Very GOOD JOB and can't wait for more chapters, also can't wait to see what happens with Cade, Bee and Sam XD Also Megatron and Optimus :)
Solo16 chapter 143 . 7/27/2016
I am on ch.143 and I don't know if I want to get closer to the end yet! It's so good with the romance, comedy and drama in it! You did a nice job and I still can't wait to see what happens in these future chapters to read :) Great job XD
Arch-Nemesis chapter 200 . 7/27/2016
Oh, so Barricade is right. Knight is a fake! And that imposture knows all about the sparklings. Oh, my goodness-the plots thickens.

Excellent work! Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully, we'll find out about what happened to Starscream and Thirteen has planned for Ironhide and Will. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Optimus and the others will find them before Thirteen torture them or worse.

Will Megatron ever reveal himself to Optimus? From what I gathered from previous chapters, he and Optimus are sparkmates. Am I right? I'm just dying to know. Please update soon!

ArchNemesis
Arch-Nemesis chapter 199 . 7/27/2016
Oh, wow! I found you here! Yiipppp!

ArchNemesis
Dattinger chapter 200 . 7/1/2016
I'm so happy then u are updating this story again! I keep looking on the other site u posted on! So happy! Can't wait for more!
PinkCookie11 chapter 200 . 6/30/2016
Done-done-done! I've read all 200 chapters of this fic in just over a month. How did I do this and keep up with my homework? Well let's just say that sleep and I don't have a very good relationship. Why haven't I left a review until now? I'm sooooooo Sorry! I only just found out how to review. Because I'm blind, I had to rely on one of my friends to explain it to me. One day, when I have the time, I'm going to review this entire fic, chapter by chapter, but until then, I'll just have to keep up with the updates. I am completely and hopelessly in love with this story! It is my favourite Transformers fic out of all those that I've read. It's just so hilarious! And fluffy! And hilarious! And dramatic! And hilarious! And kind of romantic/bromantic! And did I mention hilarious? However, it's given me some rather awkward moments at school, when I've been reading this instead of studying. Teacher. "Whatya laugh'en at?" Me. "Nothing!" Teacher. "Ya not laugh'en at nothen. Cmon. Wha's so funny?" Me. "Ummmmm ... my homework?" Teacher. "Your psychology homework is funny?" Me. "I was laughing at ... my ... English homework." Teacher. "Can I see?" Me. "NO!" It's a wonder I haven't been busted yet, but don't worry, my grades aren't slipping because of fanfiction. In fact, it helps to clear my head from the never-ending fun and excitement that is VCE ... thank you! Also, I'm thinking about starting my own account; and maybe writing some fics ... any advice?
4,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »