Reviews for Cover Me
Aria Stargazer chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Nice story. Update soon plz!
turtlegirl chapter 23 . 8/7/2008
That was way crazy. THANK PRIMUS that Ironhide wasn't there! This is just so good, I can't wait till you update! This fic is incredable.
turtlegirl chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
I not really sure anymore GROANS well I'll jus say this is da best chap so far...seriously! I even read it 2 1/2 times! I'm pumped up wit adrenaline and ready for ANYTHING!
turtlegirl chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
ahh! Jus imagine, super rare cars wit famous guys on'em...at a highschool!

great chap and even better idea. Ouch, not even an extra job will help Trnt wit all those i soo like an embarressed rules!
turtlegirl chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
poor Sam, getting in trouble for nothing. It would be sweet if u could show of da twins at work hehehe.
turtlegirl chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
hahaha they r still out on watch for gremlins! Aligned? Whoa...no such a big surprise there SHRUGGES I kinda wish humans were like that.

UGH Sam is getting on my nerves gr he jus doesn't get it! And YEAH! Cades side panels r wicked! I'm getting sum fo my car.
turtlegirl chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
Heh, Preceptor is more dangerous than Cade if u ask me.
turtlegirl chapter 17 . 8/7/2008
coolest thing ever! I can't believe it, da twins r finally here!They always remind me of Raph and Mikey (from TMNT). And uh oh, Cade's in trouble!
turtlegirl chapter 16 . 8/7/2008
awesome, more autobots!
star's dreams chapter 23 . 8/7/2008
SD: That was a great reactions. To tell you the truth I think I denied the whole thing if I seen something like that, after I attempt to run only to fainted.

And poor Sam, I don't think there enough cookies to get his behind out of this.

Great chapter though, I laughed so hard it hurt.
shloop chapter 23 . 8/6/2008
holyshit!whatretheygonnadonow?Ohthehorror!thehumanity!
turtlegirl chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
that was insane~!
Starshinesoldier chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
0_0 First of all, I'm sorry that you still don't have internet. X.x I know the feeling, currently out of the country. God, internet cafes are life savers! Ahem, anyways. This chapter... BRILLIANT! XD Comparing the Autobots and Decepticons to cookies! I burst out laughing. X.x Everyone at the cafe stared at me afterwards. .
turtlegirl chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
Ugh dude, that was a pain...fits da title.
turtlegirl chapter 14 . 8/5/2008