Reviews for Cover Me
Balrog Roike chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
Everybody Panic?

Ähm, aren't we in this mode since chapter one?

Well, I could have fooled me...

I'm warning you, that it could be, that as some point I'm quitting with reading this story, but until then you're stuck with me. Lucky you *eg*.

Back to the chapter:

I have the feeling that somewhere in this lonely, wide universe there is a planet full of godesses of luck. And one little, metallic godess stands there and bangs her head against the wall because of overwork. Frequently. And repeadetly.

At least Barricade should have a field day (I think it's like that). I would like to see more of his reactions to the insanity of the Autobots. This two little scenes were a little too few for my liking.

This should be one of the few times a Decepticon regrets news of his own. 'Cade seems to really have told the truth about his defection if he is mad about the deeds of his kind. Although it could only be because it lessens his chances to be accepted, too...

Hm, I'll see...

You are certainly right about two things:

One: IT IS hilarious that giant bad ass robots drink bright neon pink liquid for breakfast.

Two: If the human coul reengineer our civilisation out of studying a robot that was way above our head - then why can't four, millenia old robots from outer space develop a functioning communicating system out of the blueprints of their own systems and the systems of the humans?

It is a little embarissing for the Autobots...

Perhaps they should ask Barricade for help. I mean, he created the communications device in the watch...

Well, until the next chapter.

Have fun writing,

Balrog Roike
starshinesoldier chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
wah! evil cilffy! update update update soon please!
shloop chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Dun dun DUN!

I betcha I could build a radio better than them, and I can hardly tie my shoes!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
Yay! New chapter! It was awesome. :D
Nova Alexandria chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
There are not many good transformer fan fictions out there, but this is one of them. The only one I check every Monday for an update.

Red could be slightly less crazy. Its kind of funny at first but it gets old kind of fast. Everyone else is good. And I like how you are doing Barricade.
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
:D loved the chap, jajaja Optimus made the transmitter blow up, I wonder what happened to the Autobots that were coming to earth. update soon please _
mou chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
cool.
Lily Vendrem chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
OMIGOOSE. NO!

I hate your cliffhangers. Wheeljack... *makes lots of whining noises*

*goes off to cry until the next chapter comes out*
Lady FoxFire chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
I wonder if Barricade hurt something from laughing so much at the Autobots. I know I nearly did.
blood shifter chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
don't tell me you actually killed some of them. they aren't even in the story and you got rid of them? how could you? as long as it wasn't the twins that were taken out i'll be happy. or bluestreak. or prowl. awesome chapter. so much excitement and action. this was just perfect. i needed a good laugh. update soon please.
Daisydill chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
I love your 'Cade! He's great!
shicade chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
So, will there be some Cade x Sam or what?:) It would be so cool XD I luf Cade:3
Balrog Roike chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
Thumbs up for the evil, badass 'Con.

I like this guy, really.

My kind of humor to read and I'm certain that he will laugh himself into oblivion about the Autobots.

I know that he has more time than he wants in the moment but it's all the same amazing that he knows more about the humans than Bee. And he uses his knowledge in a great way. *g*

I only have a question: Bee and Sam?

Oh please, say me, that you don't have this pairing in mind. I certainly can live with the Robots and humanXhuman but RobotXhuman... Well, I have to confess that this stresses my tolerance a little bit, don't ask me why.

Your story is great and I really love 'Cade so I think that I would continue to read it, but, well...

Perhaps could you give me a little hint so that I could prepare me mentally a little bit?

Finally:

Cheers for Judy.

She has her men fully under control. I like her somehow, even if it's not so canon.

Have fun writing,

Balrog Roike
Kaylen Cooper chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
I am really liking this! :D

Barricade is awesome. :)
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
loved the chap, Barricade's sence of humor is wonderful and i bet he'll have fun listening to everything that happens around Sam. I bet Judy's face must of been hilarious when she said that they were all gay. update soon please _
4,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 .. Last Next »