Reviews for Cover Me
Tugera chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
Love that we're hanging out with Cade right now~.

Sounds like things are about to get even more fun.
Phoenix13 chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
Good chapter, good chapter! ::applause:: LOL
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
awesome chap, i liked how Epps explained the situation :) . oh man the night just keep getting more interesting, now they know of Barricade wonder what will happen now. update soon please _
Skreech chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
LOVE IT! Its My all time favourite story EVER! I love Barricade! E ... so AWESOME! I can't wait for MORE! ... Its the only thing I look forward to in the week!
Jazz's Girl chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
I have but one question: Where you hungry during this?

Oh! And I loved the cookie analogy!
mdnytryder chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
Decepticons evil peanut butter cookies. hahaha

Love this story.
blood shifter chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
that was beautiful. that explanation was perfect for miles. awesome chapter. update soon please.
Lady FoxFire chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
Sam is like Will and Miles is Epps. Yeap time for more cookies
Balrog Roike chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
Yay!

I love Epps. I really do!

And that he speaks Miles-ish is even better.

But now I wonder if he could explain the relativity theory and the all the philosophical questions of life with cookies, too? *g*

Finally somebody lows Cade's cover.

I can't wait to see how the men will react to the story. And there is the question of their loyality, too.

Have fun writing,

BR
spitfire864 chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
Yayness! Another chapter! I LOVE this story. Please keep updating!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
*giggles* well, I'm very surprised that Bee didn't argue the fact that HE is Sam's 'guardian' and not allow Sunny to drive him anywhere. Especially since Bee knows by reputation How those two act.

Oh well, so where did 'cade disappear to? The school yard? Since he's 'out of range'?
Firelizard Tamer chapter 17 . 8/4/2008
*laughs* I enjoyed how you ended this chapter w/Baracde Knowing he's in for a tongue lashing! Also I forgot to mention now knowing who the last Bot was... Perceptor. As for his form? Heck if I know? But it Has it's uses.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 15 . 8/3/2008
*Laughs* So two are definitely the Twins... now who would the third be? *Laughs* I also Love Baracades last thought of luck! They ARE lucky it's not a "Trekie" convention!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
Hmm well Wheeljack will be one, another will be Prowl...and the Twins? No clue as to the last one. As no other names were mentioned. So how long is 'Cade going to stay with the Wickey's?
Firelizard Tamer chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
You really have me wondering about Baracde/Runner. Just as an individuale, which I believe you are trying to do.

Now let me guess: Mikaela Knows that Sam is attracted to one of the Bots... but which one is she refering to? Baracde or Bee?
4,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »