Reviews for Cover Me
spitfire864 chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
Whoo! A new chapter! Thanks for updating so soon. I love this story!
demonic-blackbird chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
Right now I'm smirking evily 'couse I know two mechs who always seem to end up being at the same place, at the same time. Thank you again for feeting sugar to my imagination. Now I have to run all night after it.
Starshinesoldier chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
X.x Poor Sam, my heads buzzing too. lol

Red Alert has made it to the top ten fav charries in this fic... because. XD OMG! -laughs hysterically- He WOULD think the Inferno was stalking and/or trying to sabotage the security. X3

Huh, so the twins are 'married'. That's so sweet. :3 it makes lots of sense too, since Sunstreaker only seems to get along with 'Sides... the way you describe the 'Aligned' thing makes me think of soul mates. :3 -melts into a puddle of go-. So romantic! 3 Wonder who Perceptor will end up with. 'Cade too. Also, will there be Bee/Sam pairing?

Hmm, kinda disappointed that Barricade's not in trouble with Judy... but then again, XD it's not like she can do much about him ne?

Can't wait until next Monday. Seriously, I'm like, counting the seconds. Monday, thanks to you, has become my favorite day. Tuesday is now my second fav. Cause most of the time, I can't actually read the new chapter until Tues. ; Anyways, I'll stop my babbling now... actually, speaking of babbling. Will BlueStreak show up too?

Ahem. Sorry. Must stop my babbling now. Have a good week my dear! Still can't wait for next Monday.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
*catches up* Awesome set of chapters!
kirin-saga chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
I love the humor in this fic! You're so good at it! I love the relationship between everyone and I'm really glad Perceptor is here (and he's still a microscope!).

Looking forward to more!
kirin-saga chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I just started reading this fic. Normally, I would have waited until I was caught up before reviewing, but I just have to say...

I LOVE Red Alert's introduction!
Stormy1x2 chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
Hi!

I've been following this story weekly since you posted chapter 5 and I was stuck with pouting at my monitor about having to wait for another update. How time does fly!

Your fic is hilariously funny and very well-written. Unlike so many nitpicky commentors, I don't give a DAMN what you name the links between the 'bots. It is YOUR fic. It is NOT 'jarring' or enough to 'jolt' me out of the fic. It is not even a big enough deal to mention negatively in the comments, but some people just like to whine about details. They seriously need lives, and to realize that if they don't like your terminology, they should - GASP - write their OWN. Funky concept, neh?

I adore your fic. So much so that I've actually done a few comic scenes for it, adapted from the various chapters of your fic. Feel free to check them out on my LJ under the username traveling(underscore)storm. Full and complete credit (as well as direct links to your fic and ff profile) was given to you, btw. I hope you enjoy them - they are sincerely meant as a compliment to you for making me snort Coke Zero through my nose at various intervals.

Thanks for continuously making me laugh. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Lady FoxFire chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
Poor Barricade just doomed himself to a Autobot mate. He's going to be so whipped by unnamed Autobot
Silveriss chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
So if everyone's going to end up with someone by the end of the story, I wonder who you're going to put the poor widower, Prowl, with.

I have nothing constructive to say about the "Star Link" thing here. I'm a firm believer of "a rose by any other name". It still sounds like a "Spark Bond". It's just using different terminology. I'm not sure how to do it, hence why I say I have nothing constructive to say about it, but try to put your own unique spin on how it works, what it does, what it means. As it stands right now the idea hasn't quite made it to the "different" stages yet.

Please, don't take this as a "flame". I understand what you're trying to do but it doesn't seem like you're quite there yet. Please, keep at it. I think you could really pull some potential out of this.
Nova Alexandria chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
It's been a long time since I have put a story on my check for updates list. It pleases me to finally find one after so long. There is a very nice mix of every balance a reader could ask for. Humor, non sappy but good love, action, a progressing story line with progressing character's.

It's hard to find good fan fiction an whenever I do it makes me feel all tingly inside, followed by annoyed at how herd it is to find good fan fiction.

PS: I have just finished playing the Transformers DS game(Decipticon version of course), and there is a lot of Barricade in it. There are lots of interesting conversations between him and your character that really lets you see a side of him not seen in the movie.
blood shifter chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
it could have been worst for sam. they could've given 'THE TALK' instead. awesome chapter. can't wait for the next one.
fancyspinner chapter 18 . 7/4/2008
This story is waay cool. I love how the autobots are being itroduced and I really am enjoying the characterizations you've got going on.
Gold Silk chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
This fic is effin amazing! I was smiling and laughing half the time I was reading it (and really, you should change the genre to humor too. All the characters act so silly XD)

I have a feeling that the slash pairings are going to be more prominent in future chapters. While there's obviously botxbot pairings, you thinking about a botxhuman one? (after reading the previous chapters, I deduced that there's a high chance of BeexSam and HidexWill, which makes me very eager for upcoming chappies!)

Poor Epps though. He just can't get a break.
Balrog Roike chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Err... Wasn't Perceptor one of the nice and peaceful guys? He's more bloodthirsty than Ironhide *shudder*

Poor Epps.

Looks as if Cade had not soo~~ much problems with Judy if he can already flame again and delete sites. But it's somehow laughable that even the giant, superintelligent robots from outer-space can't figure out that all the flamers names have certain similarities or can at least be linked together.

Well, we've already established that the Autobots act more human than the humans themselves.

Star Link, huh? Well, if you want...

If you want my honest opinion read on, if not, skip the following sentence:

It sounds ridiculous. Sorry, but it does.

Well, I look forward to your next chapter,

Balrog Roike
Silveriss chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
I think the term "spark" is used as a euphemism for Transformer's Life-force and heart in main canon so that's why spark-mate and spark-bonded is used in most fanfics. I know that the term was both mentioned and explained as the transformer's heart in Transformers: Armada. Also, in the movie, Optimus Prime tells his team and Sam to merge the Cube with his Spark to destroy them both.

Just thought I'd give you a reason why everyone uses the term. The Spark is a transformer's source of life.
4,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »