Reviews for Cover Me
Shini-666 chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
Curse you! Poor Sunny!

Why Why why?

Course it had to be the one time that they weren't up to their usual tricks that the 'cons manage to land a shot...

As for Perceptor...because...he's fraggin' Perceptor? Do you really need more explanation than that?

XD I love Ironhide's reaction. 'you want to tell him or should I?"XD
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
nice chap. yay more Autobots :) . poor Sunstreaker I hope he's ok. update soon please _
TheRavenQuoth chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
awesome chapter. That last scene gave me this vivid mental picture that I just know I'll be trying to draw for the next month. I don't think the origanal cartoon payed much attention to reality. After all, soundwave became a boombox and primes trailer just vanished.
blood shifter chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
from what i understand he IS a scientist so he would choose something that doesn't move. but i think in the comic book serious he was also able to change into a tank as well. i can't remember if it was comics or cartoon. DON'T YOU DARE LET SUNNY DIE! IT'S BAD ENOUGH JAZZ IS DEAD! WE DON"T SUNNY JOINING HIM ANYTIME SOON! awesome chapter. update soon please.
Ami of Destiny chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
Ooh... Maybe Perceptor is an Electron Microscope. I just googled imaged for them and there was a picture of one that looked like a giant normal microscope, it almost reached the ceiling!

Been a long-time fan of this story. Sorry I haven't reviewed yet, but usually I've already clicked on the next fanfic to read, but the thought of a giant microscope gave me pause. I always chortled at the lack of physics in the G1 series. Glad to make a logical jump for the movieverse. :)
SkyHighFan chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
Nice but what was Sam doing? Was he trying to help fix Sunny? Looks like School's Out for those college kids. Too bad I didn't have one of those things crash into my school: I could have REALLY used the break from school
Balrog Roike chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
I'm late I know.

Please forgive me my laziness.

Exotic car show, he? Sounds like the twins. Where else would you find a Lambourghini in no time? Then the third bot could be Wheeljack or Mirage. If I recall right what I read about them, they had rather rare alternate car forms, too. Or Tracks.

Barricades comments gets better, even if I still think about the "Or something." What do you mean exactly with this comment? Or will it be explained later?

It is interesting that he drived to the crash side. You never why he did so. Was he hoping to gain brownie points if he had been able to help the crashed Autobots or was he simply curious?

By the way, I really like his way of commenting anything around him. And he definitly has too much time at hand if he knows about Star Treck and the mania that would have broke out if real Aliens had crashed into such a convention - and if he thinks about the possibility at all.

Well, one last thing: Give Sam a break.

Crazy good robots, sarcastic bad robots, living cell phones, secretaries of defence and "brave" soldiers who are willing to risk their live for fatherland and the world but are too scared to tell their friends the bad news...

That's really too much for one boy. *g*

Well done!

Have fun writing,

Balrog Roike
Fancyspinner chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
This story is so much fun to read. It has a great mix of stuff serious and funny...character development and moments of absolute silly. ... and the anticipation is great!
Tugera of Deviantart chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
Gah, I need to calm down, I want the next chapter! XDD

I'm very happy for the Barricade POV, thanks for that!

Atleast he's at the place were Ratchet, Red Alert, and Bumblebee are to go, so if he's caught he has a slight more chance of not being killed... XD

(I'm a new reader by the way, I guess.. Love the whole story. I'm just lazy/shy with comments... sorry..) u
Lily Vendrem chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
Haha. "This is not a camping trip!" I love it. And omg exotic car show. Wonder who's gonna look like what.
Orrunan chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
Barricade helps! Barricade helps! And it so would have been a Star Trek convention... A nice one.
demonic-blackbird chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
I just love 'Cade's comments. ( and this whole story)
Sorceress Misha chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
i love reading this fic so much. it just goes from being a well written serious fic to an even better hilarious fic and back again. plus barricade's “Either those ‘Bots have uncanny timing… or they’re just plain lucky. If it were Decepticons arriving, it would have been a slagging Star Trek convention…” was just perfect. i was in stiches by the end of this chapter. thanks you really made my day!
Lady FoxFire chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
Decepticons at a Star Trek convention! Too funny but damn worth seeing!
starshinesoldier chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
no! What happened!NOnononNOnoNONOnonoo!Who're the injured bots? Gah! I wanna knoww! WAH! that was... was so evil! Such an evi cliffy! .. though, I must admit, watching(reading) about the autobots panicking when they're normally so level headed it rather amusing. ... anyways, I hope you'll update soon! and please! Next time, don't make such an evil cliffy... pretty please?
4,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 294 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 314 .. Last Next »