Reviews for Cover Me
Freyader Illaz Satsuki chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
Nice chapter! Try longer, okay? ;)

I'm out
Cycloneozgirl chapter 199 . 9/10/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Deep breath)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You updated! You finally, finally updated, you have no idea how happy I am to read this, mind you I had to go back a few chapters to rereadd it to work out what was going on again, but you updated!
GveryThinGGoesRACER chapter 198 . 9/8/2014
OMG... WHAT THE SLAG!? are they gunna find the cons what about the other sparklings? i need answers!
Kairi Skyes chapter 198 . 9/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE :) I want to know what happens next. Do Barricade and Sam get together? Are Will and IronHide found?
Guest chapter 198 . 8/16/2014
ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BLOODY DRAGON FEMME! I don't know if you were kidnapped or something, but for the love of Primus, PLEASE update this fantastic and hilarious story! Before it's 2015 and we give up on you! PLEASE! *twitches, crashes, and goes into stasis lock*
Guest chapter 190 . 8/16/2014
PRIMUS DAMMIT SARAH! *brandishes chainsaw*
Guest chapter 187 . 8/16/2014
Kinky handcuffs? Ironhide, keep your little ideas between you and Will, I think Sam's got enough to worry about already! xD not that I mind terribly...
Guest chapter 182 . 8/16/2014
Ravage, you are so right... I am very glad I am witnessing this clusterfuck from this side of my computer screen! *cackles with mad, hysterical laughter* This is the best chapter yet!
Guest chapter 180 . 8/16/2014
Oh goody! Skywarp's going to the Autobots! Maybe then they can tell him that he's sparked, because I'm pretty damn sure he is.
Guest chapter 170 . 8/13/2014
Oh, Ironhide... of course you would see twinsparks as revenge for the hell the Lambos have put everyone through...
Guest chapter 164 . 8/13/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY QATAR!
Guest chapter 162 . 8/13/2014
I called it being Skyfire when I read that he was bigger than Optimus and was a scientist. I completely forgot about the whole Arctic thing... coincidences sure are freaky things, eh?
Guest chapter 156 . 8/13/2014
Damn, you keep dropping these little teasers about Will's 'condition'... I'm starting to suffer headaches trying to pinpoint whether or not you went down that road with him and 'Hide! xD I sure hope you did, because Primus is a twisted, hilarious fragger with a broken garage
Guest chapter 151 . 8/13/2014
Oh Primus, Sunny's developed his protective maternal instinct. I love it. Sam is both unlucky and lucky at the same damn time. Also, that discussion of Cade and Bee's lovely aerial display was fantastic! I'd rate them both an eleven for hilarity's sake.
Guest chapter 128 . 8/12/2014
Megatron giving Sam a pep talk on romance. I have officially seen it all. Also, Megsy, you are totally linked to Optimus, aren't you? Because I'm drawing a blank on who the hell else it could possibly be.
4,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »