Reviews for Somewhere
Please please please upload a new chapter! I'm dying D:
Tempsqa chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Please post more! I need to know what happens :o
germansheperdfan chapter 15 . 9/10/2008
This is a really great fic! I hope you are going to continue it?
EnneWicked chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
What you really need to do is UPDATE THIS!

This is like amazing. I love it lots.

its 3:12PM

and ive just finished reading.

Update please.

I promise Fiyero will love you.

(for like a day then he'll come back to me - sorry but i need him back.)
Phantom Pancake chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
I read the whole story in one night. I love it. 3

I'm a fan of the Fiyeraba couple myself.

Elphaba deserves a prince.

G(a)linda's cool too but not my fav. xD

Anyways, please update soon.

It's nice to see someone who has a really good writing style write a story about Wicked. *smiles*
Hobbit69 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
finally! i've been waiting forever. i love cliffhangers. I think you rock! can't wait for next chapter!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
No! Not another cliffie! -pouts- Anyway, this is fabulous! Elphie and Fiyero is love! :D Liir is so adorable by the way as is Fay! But, gah, stupid Morrible has to ruin everything. Wah. I hate cliffhangers. :( I wanna know what happens next. :( Update soon? Please?
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Yes you do! Poor Liir!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
I really hate Morrible! Never mind, over it now. You scared me with the long interlude! I'm really glad to see the new chapter up and I'm looking forward to more. I hope Glinda comes around and grows up a bit. (not that she's not in character) Hopefully she'll put the children and her friend first and grow. I loved the update!
greengirl16 chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Omg! Poor Liir! He was right not to trust Morrible! She fooled him! How cruel D: Now Liir is locked up, alone and probably terrified! Please don't let Morrible harm Elphaba or Liir. Please update soon!
epically passionate chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
everyone better be okay, or i'm going to be angry! kill moribble already!
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
ooh. awesome story. it isnt another fiyeraba cliche, and i love it for that reason. update soon! :)
ape975 chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
:D yay almost everybody is together!

but liir? man you traded elphaba for him. shes going to freak when she finds out hes gone

and she wasnt too out of character especially becuase of the head injury. i liked it actually.

and fiyeros "hopelessly romantic smile" is now etched into my memory as the cutest thing ever :)
MissWickedWitch chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
update update update as fast as you can and i hope elphaba doesn't have brain damage and liir will be ok!