Reviews for Reconcilable Differences
Imwaiting4myAE chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Very cute story! Thank you for taking the challenge and making such a wonderful story out of it. :-)
-imwaiting4myaliceandedward
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
:-)
wickedlysweetsil chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
this was a pleasure to read! Thank-You!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
:D This is a very adorable story.
1ori ann chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Doesn't Ginny know who their silent partner is? It was done when everyone was in the hosital wing. How pissed will Draco and Ginny be when he is revealed. That is assuming it is the same silent partner.
1ori ann chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
How dare they? Promises man nothing and they are married with children on the way. I do love Ron-bashing stories.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Ooooo very nice very nice indeed.
Vinaplains chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Good, quick read. Made me smile. Just enough lust and strife.
BearyFunny66 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I loved this story! It was awesome!
ancim chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I just read this in one sitting and I am so glad that I did. This story was PERFECT, the timing, characterization, the subtle and not so subtle humor all fit and you writing is well done and thought out. I do like the slytherin guys with with girls and I am so happy that all the girls I love are here. Thank you for putting Ron in his place really what did Hermione see in him?) This story was an emotional roller coaster for me and at times I wanted to cry for Mione. I can't wait to see what you write for your next story.
Knitchick chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
Wonderful story! Loved it.
Nadeyshico chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
Oh I loved this story! You were able to synchronize all the couples perfectly! Loved it! D
beexfeatheryduster chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
that was a lovely story, and i'm glad that everyone was happily settled down (except pansy but she didn't really deserve it after what she'd done) i liked how they all matched up anyway. Your characterisation was very good, especially with narcissa. Still haughty and proud but a little more humbled, which is natural considering events. I also liked your portrayal of goyle, we never really got any chance to know him in any way, he might as well have been a non entity. You explained everything, it all made sense and the entire piece was brilliant
Kezzasilver chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
That was a wonderful story.
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 16 . 7/8/2009