Reviews for Unexpected Parting
PsychoPhysics chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
...Cried my heart our ;w;
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*sniff* *sniff* OMG this story is so sad T_T I love this pairing though, great job with the story.
NagiSamson chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aw... That's so sad, Why did Val had to die? I'm glad you did this pair. :)
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow that's sad... my eyes are prickling. ARRGH I HATE YOU! *sobs* Why must you make me so sad..? Beautifully written. *Adds to faves*
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Man... oh, man... it was deep... very deep... But why the M rating? There wasn't anything inapropriet, or was it the blood? Or was it...? *blinks out dirty thoughts* haha!

Still, it's very good! *adds to C2* Man... I need to sweep clean the TC archive and look for more MxV...
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
NO! Poor Val! Oh my eyes they sting with tears... Oh, I am so learning from you about Deathfics. That was beatiful... Markus... You poor baby... I can't imagine how hurt he must be... What an awful way to go... And that last part killed me:

M and V

Oh, how wonderfully awful! That broke Juicy's heart.

Thank you! Good job, if she were to die, this would be the way to do it!

Alexa chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

Thanks, I've broken the world record for "longest time I've gone without crying over a favorite character dying in fanfiction." This was just so beautiful and sad.

Keep on writing. You're amazing.
TCGeek chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
So sad yet bittersweet at the same time. Stupid rabbit. :(

Dark fics are good every now and then - I had a hankering for one and this didn't disappoint! Well done!
poploli-misa chapter 1 . 3/3/2008

What a sad way to die...Stupid rabit...

It was a... very well writen fic though, but I'm not kidding...what a sad way to die...