Reviews for Bound
Clio195 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Haha, brilliant. I burst out laughing, like, every other line. :) Definitely favoriting.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
lol, aw
Literaryluminations chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Congrats. You've made me cry. :D) GREAT JOB! SO CUTE!
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OH. MY. I have no clue how to write the sound I made while reading this. Let's just say I screamed a super, super high E and kept it there for the duration of this AWESOME, AMAZING story. GREAT JOB! *goes off and read next chapter*
Intrepid Owl chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Hmm, is it just me or is the 3rd chapter invisible? I see comments on it, yet I don't see the chapter /

Anyway, cute fic! *wants to see 3rd chapter* grr I HEAR MPREG XD I think...*lost*
Cat Q chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Aw! That was so cute!

TakeMeTakeMeILoveYou chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
AH MPREG! I EFFIN' LOVE YOU!

GOD I LOVE A/C MPREG!

THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY INCREDIBLE!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR UPDATES YO!

COLLINS PASSED OUT HEHE! SERIOUSLY I THINK ANGEL AND COLLINS WOULD BE AMAZING PARENTS BUT THAT'S JUST ME
i'llbeyourcoat chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
lol! i love Mpreg...though just for angel and collins at this point. E! unless this is a dream...that would be funny, but then there'd be no little babykins for angel and collins! *pouts* anyway, i guessed...my mom used to talk to her stomach when she was pregnant with my sisters.
oh HALE no chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
i liked the first and second chapters, but Angel has a penis...

unless you're doing like that new pregnant guy thing on the news and stuff...

haha Angel's a crossdressing MALLE
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
OMG! YOU DID IT! IT WAS GREAT! LOVE THIS UPDATE SOON?
Please Moo With Me chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Err... Angel is a boy babe! But apart from that I loved it! IT was cute... especially in the second chapter.

**Bestest**
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I loved this! This was better than chapter one! *Best Collins/Angel fluff EVER*! I loved it!

“But if I did, would you find someone else?”

“Hell no! You’re the love of my life! I couldn’t bring myself to move on if I lost you.” Collins kissed Angel on the cheek.

That totally made me smile. :) I hate fics where Collins "moves on"! They depress me to no end! Angel's the love of his life! I loved this! You are tres talented and I totally vote you write another chappie! Great job!

Favorite
Mark'sOurNerd1315 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That wasn't bad, that was really good! CUTE!

Marksournerd13
i'llbeyourcoat chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
it may not have been your best work, but it was FREAKN' ADOARABLE!that was hilarious and really depressing...i just want to hug them!
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Hey! I must say that was GREAT I enjoyed that and if your up for it I got something that could go perfectly with this story if you can think of some way. You should have Angel get Pregnant I mean I bet after that WONDERFUL moment they just had they could pull it off.

It would actually fit well with this Angel and Collin's worry about dying then they have a baby somehow.

I would actually like to see that but thats just me...If you could find some way to make Angel get pregnant in this story I would love you forever. (Not in a creepy way)