Reviews for Dumbledore's Secret
Hellfire-Princess chapter 34 . 4/9
An excellent story! It's been just over three years since your last update, but your fans are determined to wait, as am I. We are all eagerly anticipating an update, but we will leave you to update in your own time.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 28 . 4/9
A bit of constructive criticism for you. Newly twelve year olds aren't very driven by hormones, especially not sexually. As a minor who was twelve more recently than you were when you wife this and knows quite a few twelve year olds through my younger sister, I can confirm this personally. Mostly females at this age are affected by hormones and that's just emotionally. Teens aren't sexually driven by hormones until they're a couple years older than twelve. I do hope this comment doesn't come off as rude or arrogant in my knowledge, I was hoping for an emotionally detached letter to the author. Thinking of children my sister's age, barely hitting puberty, having sex is, to put it frankly, very disturbing and disgusting. Not that I'm disgusted with you, just with the idea of my little sister having sex... I believe you can imagine my disgust. And my urge to castrate whatever fucker dares to even think about my sister sexually.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 16 . 4/9
Did you know that there's a town in Norway called Hell that freezes over every year? True story.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 8 . 4/9
Pre-teen is a term used for anyone within the 10-12 age range, so they're pre-teens as well.
Sara chapter 34 . 11/4/2016
Hi l have been waiting for an update years ago
Exosuho1991 chapter 34 . 10/17/2016
I have re-read this story couple of time and can't wait for you to update again.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
YES, I love when Voldemort's the good guy.
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
its a very good story and i like where is going. but wouldnt it be better to have the children be a bit older then 11-12. i really can not see severus or bellatrix for that matter kissing an 11 year old.
very good story but i just think you should change the ages so they are older
the real narnia chapter 34 . 5/1/2016
Wow. I few it's been awhile since you've updated, but please continue this. It's really good, and I can't wait for Dumbledore to get what he deserves.

Also, Minnie's soul mate is Tom. Calling it.
sunset oasis chapter 28 . 4/27/2016
wow, "the talk" Harry is so like an adult!XD
sunset oasis chapter 27 . 4/27/2016
Ah, bloodthirsty Bella! Cute though XD
sunset oasis chapter 21 . 4/27/2016
I like Blaise's mom XD
sunset oasis chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
Dumbledore's so evil! "And they say i'm the insane one" love how Voldemort sneered XD
sunset oasis chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
Glad that Draco and Blaise are finally tgt! And Draco you owe Pansy a big time apology XD
sunset oasis chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
Kingsley and Remus! Cool pairing : )