Reviews for Dumbledore's Secret
Another unfinished story. Why is everyone gay? I like slash but yours is too much.
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 15 . 1/19
I am a bit confused so far. don't get me wrong I love the story. But harry and draco are acting like they are older then first year. Is there a reason for this
The Power Of Names chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
I admit, this story is interesting and I am curious to see how far you can go with it.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 34 . 11/28/2014
please update soon this is great.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
bella...
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
by the way the trolley witch is called the trolley witch
CanISlytherinToYourGryffindor chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Ok I have 0 ideas on Quidditch players but... Half Blood? Um is it TMR?
Sereana26 chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
Please update soon. Looking forward to new chapter.
rmiser1994 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
awesome story so far! (just found it and read all 34 chapters u posted in one sitting haha) .
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
Hmmm they don't seem worried their little boy cast a dark spell that could very well kill Blaise. And they are putting the blame on Severus. And still no authorities. More please
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Is the goat really that stupid to leave a memory like that in easy reach unless he wanted Harry to see it?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
I would say albus but he wouldn't go to Malfoy manor. Sirius is supposed to be in Azkaban, peter is still the rat? And Tom is probably still a wraith so not sure who it would be.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Interesting I'm surprised that Dumdum is letting others know of the sexuality abuse since as his so called magical guardian he would be held accountable for it and since he wants him there for the next six summers that would make it even worse. So telling anyone opens him up to Azkaban and even worse.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Ooooo Nicholas...That could be fun. I can so see Harry having fun with his telepathic connection to Severus. Wonder if they can use the soul bond to protect Harry from the Dursleys?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Did Remus already know about the soulbond is that what the papers were? It can't be anything too atrocious since no one reacted to it that badly and they all went to bed soon after lol.