Reviews for A Vampire Temptress
Ihp chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I need more but how could u kill harry⁉️
Freya chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
As I'm writing this, I realise you last edited this nearly nine years ago... So it's incredibly futile, however I love it and please update ;)
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
wicked awesome! update soon!

~Amanda~
absinthespoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
lol funny what u wrote in your a/n. m yes i do hope you update soon can't wait for some d/g
Arunei chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Nice! Hope you update often!
the lady elf chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
I loved it

it's one of the bests that i've red till now

are you sure you dont want to continue?

I'm sorry if the review is a little bit bad written, but is the first that i do in english. (i'm from portugal)

and this fanfic was the first that i've red in english.

Kisses!**
Alwaysbeyourself chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
I loved that story! So sad you dont want to continue!

But nevertheless: Good one!

See u

Locse
compte.ferme chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Fab story...I luv Draco/Hermione fanfics, but this one is gr8 2! well done...:)
RainDancer chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! I probably reviewed this story years ago but oh well! I still find it amazing how you made quite a revolting (for me, at least) concept into a brutally sexual and yet fluffy tale ). mad props on the fic!
QuidditchLover018 chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
OMG! i love that so much! i think you should consider making a longer story out of it.. maybe a sequel... it was great. awesome. amazing
1 in hall of freaks chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
tell me there is more
malaga chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
YES! He is dead! Uhuh, uhuh, party! And Draco was a masterpiece. This is a great story... no Harry is an added bonus.

malaga
Siamese Colorado chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Ahahahahaha...That was beautiful. A bit choppy, but well written for its length.

Gosh youre adorable. Ive read some of your other stories and can't help but adore you. Youre going on my fav. authors list.
HP-Fleur333 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
that wuz kool!

ur stories r awesome
HP-Fleur333 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
that wuz kool... it wuz way diff. then Brothers amulet and return of salazar..

Will draco b wearing leather ne time soon?

lol