Reviews for A Vampire Temptress
You may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with the reaper chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Hey, I happen to have a vested interest in vampires, last I checked they couldn't walk in daylight. But other than that what a great fic! I love it! Bravo!
Daae chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I knew Harry should have stayed with Cho!
Ekirei chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
YAY!
rew chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
good job!
neli too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
omg! wonderful story! please don't let it be done, please!
IceAmethyst chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
*blinks* well... that was... morbid :-D
Silvermoon Signed In chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
WEll that's certainly different.
PunkDragon too lazy to make an account chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Hey! That was good. I mean...THAT SUCKED! I HATED IT! Now wheres my marshmellow? Oh there it is! Yoink! *grabs marshmellow* Bonfires are fun :P your a good writer and I liked the story. KILL CHO! YEAH! Keep up the good work and bonfires *eats marshmellow*
Anticrombie aka Landry Anne chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
YEAH AND THEN U CAN MALE DRACO TURN HERMIONE INTO A VAMPIRE CAUSE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE a good d/hr story...just a suggestion...i like the story so far!
summerthyme chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
WHOO HOO! Draco the leather-wearing vampire lover! Hee hee hee ;[ Very very kewl! Loved it! (I wonder if their is a site online where you can mail-order your very own Draco-vampire lover? hee hee heee...)
Amaress chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Hmmm, i would almost falm just so you could have a bonfire... there fun, but the story was to go to even think about flaming.
mememe chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
that was awesome!
BabBlGrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
oooooooooooooo what's gonna happen next i can't wait
Pigasas chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
yay!... that was interesting
Cara chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
nice! i like this very much. i've always felt as though Ginny gets screwed over a lot, because she's liked Harry since Chamber of Secrets and she still hasn't hooked up with him :( I just hope Rowling will kill off that Cho Chang and put Harry and Ginny together like it should be. Keep writing, sweetie!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »