Reviews for A Vampire Temptress
LyssaTucci chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
LMAO! That's a really really cool story, I love it when characters go evil and good guys die( sheesh the souds sad!) lol, well, keep writing, buh bye.
Whorecrux07 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
hahah adopt and have vampire children...hahahah

please update soon though i love it
RebbeccaTurner01 chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Heyo! Awesome story! Write more, please? ::puppy dog eyes:: pleezpleezpleezpleez! . Like I said, awesome story! Keep writing!
jenny chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Lol that was perfect!
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
I LOVED IT! i love all stories were ginny or draco is a vampire! and this has both of them! YAY! please post another chapter! BYE
DuskTilDawn chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
This was great! I like the idea of Draco being a vampire. :D I hope you'll write more great stories.
ElvenMuggle chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
This is so good! Please update soon.
-Turtlerabbit
Siriusly Crazed chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
Yay, an entire family of D/G vampires! That would rule! And he was so willing...always knew he had a soft spot for Ginny! Good story!
Siriusly Crazed chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Can't say you didn't get what you deserved Harry! Ha ha ha! Maybe you should have paid a bit more attention to our young Ginny. But you're right, this means Draco can be her vampire lover! So true!
XchasethenightX chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Yes! Thank you so much for killing Harry! I've been waiting for someone to do that for a long time. I love vampires and I think you did a great job of making Ginny one. Keep up the good work.
biggestbrat91 chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
lol Adopt kids and make them little vampire people?For some reason thats just funny to good story I can imagine Draco as a vampire and Ginny too when I think about why did you have to kill Harry why not someone no one cares about?Oh well.I think it could just be PG-13.I loved it though other than the Harry part.:)
Emma-Kitty chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
This was really good! I think you should write a sequel, but I won't force you if your muse won't allow it. Do you know if there are any other stories kind of like this (with vampires, I mean)? Because I think this was really cool, and I don't know where to find more! Great job! Keep up the good work!
katerina chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
hey please keep going i like it alot theres a twist ginny and draco it ussually draco and hoermonie or what ever i think its good and would really enjoy it if u continued it please do
Shania Maxwell chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
continue! great story!
animefanatic 0 7 chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
awesome! that was a comletely original plot that i've never read before! I LOVED IT!
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »