Reviews for A Vampire Temptress
NicoleHP2000 chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
hahaha.. that was so.. nutty.

But in a good way! I'd like to read more about Vampire!Ginny and Draco. Its quite interesting..

Ginny's not so little anymore!
Julie chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Hey your story is so cool! I love it a lot!Are you going to make a 3rd Chapter?
Nibinlotwen chapter 2 . 6/21/2003
Waah, after I saw the commercial of the movie 'Queen of the damned' I wanted read a fic, that Ginny is a wampire. I wanted to read fic, that somebody wampire bites Ginny (and Gin is willingly) and make her a wampire.. Thanks, I owe ya! Just continue, this is WICKED!
Summer Twilight chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
yes! finally a story where harry dies! A very powerful first chapter! um... i was wondering, do you mind reading Unexoected Love and reviewing. if you dont want to thats fine.

~giselle A.
Voldemort's Vagabond chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Hey! Great fic! Ginny is way OOC, but that's cool! You write very well, and if you don't make a sequel, I will come after you with a herd of angry llamas and a box of sharp toothpicks! And I will poke you! ::laughs demonically::
merlina chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
I LOVE IT! please write more! i need more! what happens! please! (begs for more) Dude! vamps rock! evil ginny! cool...
IndigoStar chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Hehe, i love this story, but i think it sucks that they can't have little vampire babies :P. Keep it coming! (_)-b ((that's a thumbs up))

luv Stevie (indigostar)
ayumi-dono chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
*lookz at time last updated* 09-26-01 GAH! thats like 2 years ago! *sniff sniff* does that mean no more chapterz..? such a interesting plot! *sniff sniff* make a fic of draco is the vampire and he has to get ginny or something..D or he ACCIDENTLY amkes ginny a vampire and like they hav to produce lil vampires and blah~ i dunno...dont even think you'll get this but meh...love this ficcy!

ayumi-dono
Ranger Babe chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
awesome story! i love dark and emotional stories they are so interesting!
bingbing03 chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
hurry up and write some more... please... and I thought you said this was h/g? okay, then I didn't read properly. :( you KILLED harry!
Silvie-chan chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Interesting idea; odd though. Ginny's a BIT OOC, but, well, she's EVIL now... Ah well. Very good as always; although how did you get this paticular idea? It's a bit different then other stuff you usually write.
Alicia chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Oh no u have 2 continue! U don't have a choice, I demand u to! (please?)
lildinolover chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
that was an awesome story i hope you write something else like that...
jinx chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
Hey, Mocha. I love your story of how ginny is a vampire, she killed harry, and Draco is a vampire too. One question, is " A Vampire Temptress" a D/G fic? All so, could you e-mail me an e-mail asying that you added in a chapter?

Thanks!

~jinx~
misspin chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
Hello! I luv it! Very cool! Draco was very cool! And evil ginny...luv it!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »