Reviews for Good as Gold
roon0 chapter 6 . 3/28
What an awesome fic. Thank you for sharing, I've enjoyed every word.
mysinger chapter 6 . 3/8
Great story! I loved these two characters and didn't want it to end. Well done!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Brilliant story!
liljennmartin chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
This was a smart & highly entertaining story that I thoroughly enjoyed! I loved the line: "...silently begged God and Richard Dawkins to give her strength."
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Lol very cute very funny. Bviously he's very attached to her but it'll suck or th poor guy if they ver marry he'd need to not meet her friends wit he with out a glamour
shoelys chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
i don't think i've laughed so hard in like ever omfg i loved this
happycattaxi chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I really like this story. Very funny!
moxious chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Very enjoyable!
Kallanit chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Light-hearted, amusing and fun. I really enjoyed this story, although I'm disappointed it ended, mostly because I simply didn't want to stop reading but also because I thought there was potential for the story to continue a bit further. For example, I would have loved to read the scene with Severus and Hermione when they go to explain things to her parents and will Hermione ever tell Harry, Ron and Ginny who she's in a relationship with.
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed this fic, it was full of lots of little things that made it even more fun, like Mrs Granger's AmDram ambitions, Chris's "little indiscretion(s)", Harry and Ron's teenage wank fantasy (and they got off lightly with hermione's hexing!), Bob's insatiable thirst for Wizarding knowledge, plus loads more. Snape's new job is a great idea, but I think it's perfectly natural that Hermione should question his motives once she finds out about it. Although it's understandable that she should be upset at how dinner ended, literally crawling out the door was perhaps a bit much! Still, if it manages to melt Snape's heart, it's all to the good!
PinkSangria chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
This was an excellent read! Damn it, I'll be coming back to read this story once again! This story (and most likely soon, your others) has become moved to my top list of fun stories to reread! Thank you for the wonderful share! I had fun reading this and loved everything in the story!
ceolwen chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Loved this. Actual wit is rare, so thanks for this brilliant piece.
HopefullyEloquent chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
This is brilliant on so many levels! And hilarious. And I loved Hermione's parents.
Didi74 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
It was good, really good... Going to hek your others stories !
Ponine12 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Cute, hysterical, sexy, and absolutely fabulous! Thank you!