Reviews for Drinking Game
JamesLuver chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
OMG, I seriously cannot get enough of this. I've loved every single chapter of this 'fic, but this is my favourite by far. Who doesn't love reading about the morning after? 3 I like how you didn't say outright what had occured between them, leaving it to the reader's imagination. Unfortunately, mine has now gone wild...xD

I adore how original this concept is, and I'm a sucker for Sweenett fluff, so I will definitely be checking out the other 'fics in the 'Game' series soon. :D
JamesLuver chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Haha, they just keep getting cuter, don't they? I really do love the way you have Sweeney and Nellie interact with each other, it's a pleasure to read. And the last line of this chapter is just so adorable. True, too. ;)
JamesLuver chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Drunk!Todd and Drunk!Lovett are just too cute. I enjoyed this chapter immensely, and I'm giggling away with a silly grin even now. Wonderful work. ;)
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I love the charisma you've created between Todd and Lovett. The banter flowed very easily and was hilarious to read. xD
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really enjoyed the first chapter; I'm loving Mrs. Lovett's playful manner. Off to read the rest now. ;)
Lady Nuit chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
i thought it was so cute. though it was easy for me to read you write how ,y grandma talks . yep bad accent she ahs strong and thick. lol!
NelliethePieAngel chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I like these times. It's fun and funny to see what happens when their drunk. Different things come after they're drunk, in different stories. Keep them coming!
megzlilpegs chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
rofl omg this is so gorgeous! i loved it! i always thought she'd make the perfect drunk. cleverly written, well done
koiia-halo chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
-giggle- I loved the drunken chapters. :D Hehheh, poor Toby outta gin.
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
AW this is so cute! D
Miss Malfaisant chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
This is hysterical. :]
Jack's Dark Apprentice chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Oh man, I can't beleave that they make out! Man that is so funny, I feel so sorry for Toby. He could not drink the gin no more 'cause they drank it all! Lol, that is so cute!
K00K chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
So it's three in the morning, and I'm left giggling, confused and "aww"-ing.

I think drunks are adorable, 'specially Nellie & Sweeney in this fic. It's just so cute, they sound like three-year-olds. :)
Crur chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
Nice ending- it was one I was hoping for!
x Lost Hero x chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
ahahaha. 'tis hilarious! i especially LOVED the last chappie. and i definately think you should write some sweenett fluff oneshots. i think you'd do a good...not, great...job writing them! ahahaha poor Toby. all the gin's gone. xD man, i love Sweeney Todd. xD nice job. I LOVE IT! ahaha, get it? Lovett, love it. xD meh hyper. anyways, you need to write more sweenett fluff.