Reviews for The Satin Was a Bad Idea
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Great job!
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was very well written. I mean c'mon a vampire? hillarious. But a plot like this would have seemed kinda of ridiculus if the writing was not mature. I liked your style. keep it up!
zephiey chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I read this a few weeks ago and decided to re-read it this weekend but I was unable to remember the title or the author just the storyline.

After two days of searching I had to ask fellow chamber members if they knew the story. And they did. I was linked back to it and now am enjoying two rereads.

After all that, all I can say is Joe as a vampire is sexy as hell!

I loved the sensuality, the playfulness, the confusion and doubt from Clarisse.

Amazing job and the story is now on my favourites list.
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aaw I was quite looking forward to Joseph taking Clarisse as his vampire queen. It was a great story cute and steamy at the same time.
The Marauders3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Haha, that was great! Joe as a vampire... I can totally see that... and I totally believed that too! Great job on this one!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was definately original and it was fantastic!
KathleenK chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You know, I usually don't understand the appeal of Vampire stories, but this one really got under my skin. It was very well written; creative, mysterious and very sexy.

I, too, read - and enjoy - all of your stories, but ironically I think this one is my fave.

Great job,

K
endybear chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Supernatural C/J fantastic idea my dear! I love it! Great job on the fic title threw me a bit at first (was expecting a lemon or something at least a bit lemon esc but this was way better)
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, the twists and turns in this made me laugh so hard. The ending, especially the last line, is just utterly AWESOME. favorites list.

I can't stop giggling, it seems- I have to go back and re-read about their day.
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Hi Rach!

This story was OMG! First, I was so glad, Joseph just goes in and let's do it. Then I read 'She woke up.' I nearly screamed. I have to tell you one thing, I was in the land office, and I just sat there for a few minutes to take a look on your story. (I did not wait 'till I arive home, 'cos I knew your stories always first class.)And I spent half an hour there. You rocks. :-)

She felt trapped... yeah, I know that feeling. Perfect description.

And when Joe pull down the sheat... A.

"I think the more important question is what are we going to do now?" That was AWESOME!

She was surprised after their kisses?

And woke up! I tell you only one thing: RUN!

Positioned themeselves formally on eitheir side of her doorway... LOL!

I loved the ice cream comment.

The lunch scene is from Three Men And a Little Lady?

Clarisse was not jealous?

"I'm not going to win this argument, am I?"LOL.

Frightened by the crucifix... You know someone who does, right?

"It is a library, you know." That was so funny.

"I. am. read-ing." LOL too.

I knew she will tell him about her dream.

And the end. Hey! How dare you leave our fav. couple there?

I loved it so much. :-)

Love Liz
chickenwriter chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
And woke up.-

Alone.-

I thought I was gonna have to go all vampire on you at that line!- My goodness. WONDERFUL STORY, Especially before school. :) Gotta Run!
Mellie D chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Bravo! Bravo! Great job with the story (duh!) And I'm glad that people like it...as you know I was a bit hesitant about you posting it 7 months early or 5 months late. But then again, a queen is never late! Thanks for helping me throught the crap of my busy season...nothing like JC to get you through the rough times!
Regina-sp chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I'm not much on vampire stories and so I kept on reading this b/c you had written it and I have loved every other story you have ever written. I just have to say...I really love this one too! Joseph a vampire and why she would keep thinking that after everything that day...too funny! I loved it all, you write the seduction so well and the chemistry between J&C! Wonderful story!
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
What a fantastic story! I was completely absorbed in the entire time, and I, like Clarisse, was rather scared that Joe was a vampire too! That dream sequence was absolutely well done, and well written, and the rest of the story... fantastic!