Reviews for Monsters Come Calling
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 1 . 3/9
Sooooo...that was basically one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. As a long-time fan of both of these fandoms, you really did all of the boys justice. The ending was perfectly delivered. I love how you highlight the shared interest in junk food between Dean and Cal and healthy food between Sam and Niko. You also did a great job of comparing the big brother persona that Niko and Dean so vehemently possess, like an understanding. Great job!
The Dangerous One chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, the wondrous Chilli Cheese Dog...XD
peaced2g3ther chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
EPIC
E. Clay chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great story! It's awesome to find a crossover between "Supernatural" and the Cal Leandros books, but they fit so perfect together. Good job on all the characters' voices, especially Cal and Niko's.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Haha, I loved it. Whilst reading the books I kept thinking of Supernatural. And the ending was awesome:)
Kylip chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
More please!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was cool. I've yet to read the Cal Leandros books (but have them on order) but from other fanfic I've read you had them really in character, and you certainly had Dean & Sam's voices down really well.

I like how Dean and Niko bonded initially over the whole big brother vibe, and the bit at the end when they were having dinner made me smile. I think they could work well together, given the parallels with their lives, and it's funny that personality wise Sam is like Niko and Dean is like Cal.

Great job :)
CaroH chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I love Supernatural and I love the Leandros brothers. I think you did an awesome job of bringing them together and I could really see Dean and Cal bonding over junk food. I would really like to see a continuation of this x-over.

Caroline
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
lol, the end was great!
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Great story- hope you continue it!

Roja.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
YESH! That was beautiful! Lovely!
jenilee chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I finished moonlight the other day and could finally read this. Ihat was great. I really love the boys all together and their worlds mesh pretty well.

“But he’s still a . . .”- The ever tactful Dean... LOL you gotta love him.

Loved Cal and Dean making plans for a chili cheese dog later.

Think you might write anymore of the brothers together?
Jayy chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, my two favorite sets of brothers bonding
oblivious2theworld chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was pretty good. Not as drawn out and dramatic as some I've read on other sites, going into too much detail about the Auphe and not focusing enough on the characters. So I thank you sincerely for being the complete opposite of that. You got all their characters down pretty well, showed it all realistically, and left it at a point that could end it as a oneshot or go on as a story. It's great to see another Rob Thurman story out here and I hope to see more from you.
Von chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Cute tie-in. Odd for a one-shot.. it reads more like the start of a story than anything else.. or maybe its just because the ending seemed so open. :D

Well written and interesting.