Reviews for Fieldtripping
Serenity Winchester chapter 23 . 6/10
That was so wicked! Ha, ha princess John... Oh, I love that and couldn't stop laughing when I imagined John dressed like a princess. Still he got Bobby in the end. Great pranks, awesome adventure story and nice family moments with the Winchester/Singer family. I enjoyed all twenty three chapters of Fieldtrapping. You're a brilliant author, thanks for sharing!
MysteryFury chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
XD
mngrue chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
As always, an entertaining read : )
ccase13 chapter 23 . 3/21/2012
I loved the 20 year younger Bobby having to play the stripper but I think it would have worked even better if Bobby had to be the princess and John was the stripper.
Sparkiebunny chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
So cute; well done! :)
k0e chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
This is the first SPN fic that I've read where our boys use sign language to help code-in their secret message to each other- well... other than "I'm in Funky Town" from the show X) I use ASL fully to communicate so it's nice to see a writer incorporating that in my favorite fan fiction!

I'm surmising that from your teaching experience, you must have encountered a few deaf students along the way to use in this story? Am enjoying the rest of your weechester fics! Kudos! Noww...back to the kidnapped!Sammy story!
sentarla chapter 23 . 5/17/2010
Ahh yes. No David. My little brother is called david and he was a terror as a kid. You also could never keep clothes on him. I use to read him this book at it reminded me so much of him that I swear the author had to have met him.
Kiluca1228 chapter 23 . 2/16/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
achillies-eel chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
OMG! -scrubs brain- NOT AN IMAGE I NEED IN MY HEAD, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! LOL, that's hilarious! Good one, John!

Poor Sammy, he just can't get a break, can he? He always seems to be either kidnapped, hurt, lost or frightened. Poor deary. :D At least John and Dean are there to help him.

Mr. Smith: wow, I would never have suspected him. Though, his name IS Mr. Smith... that should have been my first clue. :D

I didn't think John would have been able to refrain from killing that bastards, but I guess he does have some restraint after all.

I was wondering where the John as a princess reference came from! I read your other story where it was mentioned, and I remember thinking how funny that would have been to see.

A total crack up! Very well done!
Demonic22 chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
I've read through a few of your fics today and have really loved them. This one was great, lots of different twists and I like the way you portray all the characters, especially Sammy and Dean. I laughed out loud at the end, probably got a few funny looks! Lol! The only thing I found weird was that Bobby was there the whole time, I enjoyed him being a part of the fic but just thought it was strange!
spnMom chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
I love your ending! I don't even need to have Bobby 20 years younger... just have a slightly older audience... I'm sure Bobby could shake it if he had to :-) Loved your story, I am really sorry it is over. I think I saw another sequel (I hope, I hope). If so, I will have something I can read tomorrow... I like these longer stories, thanks!
L5472 chapter 23 . 10/11/2008
LMAO! Oh I can't imagine what young Bobby used to look like!

For the whole story i've been picturing a young John, Sam, and Dean but an old Bobby! LOL

Haha well I have t say I loved this story!

Getting kidnapped, have some crazy woman claiming to be the mother, crazy!
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
Ah...the origin of Sam and Dean's pranks...haha! those were hilarious. The stripper one is definitely my fav! Keep up the good work!
jenilee chapter 23 . 5/28/2008
I read this the other night and totally forgot to came back and say what a great story. Really enjoyed it, as usual you did a great job with the boys and I know I can always expect to smile at some of the boy's antics no matter how angsty it gets.
Scullspeare chapter 23 . 5/27/2008
Snicker. Ah, prank wars. Nice way to wrap things up. :)

Great job with wee Sam and wee Dean - I really enjoyed the glimpse into their 'normal' childhood mixed in with the Winchester drama.

A toast to you for a job well done. Congrats!

Sculls