Reviews for With Great Power: Into the Monsters' Lair
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Following up on the last chapter by Jeff, and done well with involving Tony. The fight with Venom and Songbird, and a lost Spider-Man is classic. He tends to always use villains against each other when facing the Sinister Six, no difference here. Beating up Norman and making'em look like a bitch is always nice to see.

Reminding'em that while Spider-Man may not be a killer, he does have killer friends is also a fair point that I think the comics should of mentioned. It would have made for some nice scenes with the Kingpin.

The idea of Punisher, Wolverine, and Deadpool going around threatening the Thunderbolts just makes me laugh. Of course Punisher and Deadpool would most likely have 'accidents' in their threats and end up killing some. But who cares right? Most are just B-List villains of the week anyways.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I found that that this was a great chapter and fully set the bar on the Goblin and Spider rivalery.

It was great to see Spidey risking his life for his wife and family and now that Osborne have back off for a while it would be great to see Osborne and Mephisto try to team up and destory Spidey together. :D

I can't wait to see what you will plan next for this story as it seems that SPidey does have great friends in high places. :D

Also, with the upcoming birth of the new Parker family, then why not pay a visit to the Fantastic Four to see if the baby have any powers. :D
Spawn Guy chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I've been waiting for that fight since hearing who was making up the Civil War Thunderbolts. I only wish it cold have gone on a little longer. I think Norman getting severly beaten, somthing Peter's never really physically done apart from re capturing him at the staart of Millar's Marvel Knights run, would be even more of aa reason for him to take Peter seriously. Anyboy can shout at him. It's also fun to see Tony...not shitting Norman down, but putting aside his diffrences with Peter (or their current lifestyles) to do what they both know is the right thing, and doing it for the right reasons.

So what's next? Birth of the baby? Another demon attack? The fallout from that deal with Punisher? An invitation to the Mighty Avengers? The return of Kaine with the first baby May? Norman's revenge? Peter doing a little more regular crimefigthing? Possible Skrull storyline?

And all these possible storylines are STILL more interesting than the simplified crap their making us swallow in ASM. I'm really glad to have this series to fall back on until BND is over.