Reviews for Man and Machine
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 7 . 9/2
cool concept and awesome execution ,a true joy to read
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I swear to god, putting the words POWER EXTREME somewhere in this fic would be epic
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is a good story. Please continue. Kim and Ron forever.
Sentinel103 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Big Snakeman, I read most of the story before (before it was done) and then read the last chapter the other day. So, today I decided to read the whole thing and compose my thoughts for your review. Nice AU here. Ron saves the girl that he loves during a mission at the cost of his own demise. His uncle, Zeke, was able to bring him back through advances in robotics and other means.

The Zeke charactor has many fine qualities and has married another genius Vivian.

The story is basically the STD story with Ron being a Cyborg, coming to grips with his love of Kim and his enhancements and new abilites. Erik still plays the syntho. Drakken plays the evil Dr., but is aware of uncle Zeke. Kim finally sees Ron as her man/machine.

Pretty good story, if I hadn't read it before, I would now. So, that tells you what I think of he story. Good job.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Nice moments for these two to realize what they feel for each other, Kim especially.

So Iron Man and his fiery haired Princess end their day of saving the world, solidifying their feelings and get ready to go on together.

Looks like Kim's going to be making time to learn more about her Ron and his talents...

CrystalCipher chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
I like it!:D
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
A bit different this night of the Diablos with Kim and Ron, but not a bad rendition of the prom and the battle.

So, don't be too long about that song..

eckles chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
I just caught up with this story and I am glad that I did :-).

So the showdown 'So The Drama' is nearly upon us, and I have this sneaky feeling that Ron is going to be revealed to Kim in all his splender, and no I'm not talking about him in his Boxer Shorts For many chapters I have been waiting for the 'other shoe' to drop on Kim on how Ron was able to survive the underwater lair's collapse unscathed, I think chapter 6 will expose Ron's inner-workings for Kim to see. And probably appreciate why's Ron's bike has a licence plate number - CYBORG. Is he a man who is part machine, or is he a machine that is part human? How will she deal knowing that Ron's sacrifice to save her was to give up his humanity.

Good stuff.

Comet Moon chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
After you've eliminated the Impossible, what ever is left, how ever improbable, Must be the truth.

It's elementery

Nice chapter

Look forward to more

Wouldn't mind Kim being upgraded

Ja ne

soulman3 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Great 't wait for the next no i never read Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Ron has figured out quite a bit in this chapter. From Drakken's involvement with Bueno Nacho to Erik being a plant of a romantic interest with Kim. Sherlock Holmes, indeed...

Kim's gained some respect and some new feelings for her best friend that she isn't ready to consider just yet. But when the mission's over?

Flame Swordsman chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Wow! Just wow!

Amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Hey, ya gotta get the plot established. The action comes when it comes...

Ron's really taking it hard about Kim and her new BF. Yeah, somethings off about Erik, and more of that later.

Kind of a mixed day at school. Excitement and near adulation from the ladies of what Ron did for Kim, and the bike (with the guys of course), then the sinking feeling from watching his crush with someone else.

Ron's tossing this one around inside his head and heart, and is feeling a bit low right now.

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Now getting an idea of when this is taking place; just before the Diablo mission.

Ron and Zeke see Erik, Kim's new boyfriend, as miles of bad road? Yep.

Kim's finally able to see the new Ron in action in saving her dad, and she's going to be even more surprised as he gets better.

Now on to the buildup.

Drag0nf1y chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
An excellent chapter! Although I can't help feeling that Kim was a little too calm. Oh, well. Keep it coming!